It begins

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Winnson

Re: It begins

Postby Winnson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:12 pm

Where's Obama been hiding lately, anyone know?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:44 pm

He doesn't matter. I should start betting on this with your moneym.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:49 pm

Canuckster wrote:Anyone who thought trump was going to come in and start messing with global politics to drain the swamp and fulfill all his other promises is deluded. If that truly is his goal, there's no way he could isolate the Zionists, they have deep level control over world politics, no way it's happening easily.

Keep your friends close and your enemy's closer

But then again I could be completely full of shit too.

But Trumps ties and loyalties to Zionists was tight even before his run for POTUS, no?

I agree the 'keep your enemies close' tactic is always to be considered, but this is more then that, there are many clips of Trump totally on board and praising Israel in pure sycophantic manner. Jared Kushner married his daughter, etc... It's way beyond mere political relations and photo-ops imo

This to me is a key to the Trump question that must always be considered, so many other areas of Presidential responsibility is hinged on this, Israel is at the center of all ME foreign/military policy imo for example, that's a big deal. Finance, media, etc the power of those lobbies are not to be ignored.

Makes me consider in hindsight what exactly was/is the relationship between Zionists and the core DNC cabal?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:27 am

Palestinians are the worst.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”