It begins

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2194
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1192

Re: It begins

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:32 am

I was the first to call Emily out on her bullshit back in circa 2007. Everyone called ME the idiot.

Fate is a strange thing

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 2207
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 1749

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:04 am

Masato wrote:^^ yet still more active CT threads/discussions than here :(

lol

no alts 4 me though thanks





PS:
Winnson wrote: I guess way back when I was blinded by the light.


Might you be blinded by the light 'bout Trump too? :D you swung on both their nutsacks pretty hard at one time

Would be curious as to how you see Trump these days, what with rimming Bibi and all

True colors always come out eventually...


Winnson hasn't changed his tune on Trump skipper.

And sure enough, we at least thus far have been spared Hillary's (the realistic option remember) promised boots on the ground scorched earth Iraq style invasion of Syria and possible nuclear war with Russia.

We'll tally up Trump's global warfare body count in two years and compare it with Obama's first term damage I guess.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 5455
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 2991

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:44 am

Masato wrote:^^ yet still more active CT threads/discussions than here :(

lol

no alts 4 me though thanks





PS:
Winnson wrote: I guess way back when I was blinded by the light.


Might you be blinded by the light 'bout Trump too? :D you swung on both their nutsacks pretty hard at one time

Would be curious as to how you see Trump these days, what with rimming Bibi and all

True colors always come out eventually...

Great man.

User avatar
Shinkicker
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:47 am
Reputation: 276

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:50 am

Masato wrote:^^ yet still more active CT threads/discussions than here :(

lol

no alts 4 me though thanks





PS:
Winnson wrote: I guess way back when I was blinded by the light.


Might you be blinded by the light 'bout Trump too? :D you swung on both their nutsacks pretty hard at one time

Would be curious as to how you see Trump these days, what with rimming Bibi and all

True colors always come out eventually...


Hey, we have a forum for that shit.

Reported.

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2375
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1277

Postby Winnson » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:28 pm

I've known about Trump a hell of a lot longer than EY. Enjoy the MSM Kooolaid Masato. I hear it's delicious

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12014
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5540

Postby Masato » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:53 pm

Winnson wrote:I've known about Trump a hell of a lot longer than EY. Enjoy the MSM Kooolaid Masato. I hear it's delicious


I admire your steadfastness Winnson!

Hope you are right. Lots of things continue to look this way, but his bromance with Netanyahu I find to be a huge a wrench in that story, it scares me quite frankly. FISA is interesting but still a lot of squabble over little things imo, still waiting for some haymakers to land in this 'fight'

You should know me better than to think I drink anything from the MSM though...! Only skepticism comes from my own eyes and noggin, not from TV-Land. In fact I despise the MSM criticism of Trump, even if he is a fraud it's so ridiculous.

Shinkicker is right we should continue this in the GC though

At the end of the day I will always be a Winnson fan though :D that's all that matters

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4918
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2543

Postby Canuckster » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:37 pm

Anyone who thought trump was going to come in and start messing with global politics to drain the swamp and fulfill all his other promises is deluded. If that truly is his goal, there's no way he could isolate the Zionists, they have deep level control over world politics, no way it's happening easily.

Keep your friends close and your enemy's closer


But then again I could be completely full of shit too.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 5455
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 2991

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:30 am

You're full of shit.

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 4918
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2543

Postby Canuckster » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:02 am

maybe
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2375
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1277

Postby Winnson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:11 pm

Masato wrote:
Winnson wrote:I've known about Trump a hell of a lot longer than EY. Enjoy the MSM Kooolaid Masato. I hear it's delicious


I admire your steadfastness Winnson!

Hope you are right. Lots of things continue to look this way, but his bromance with Netanyahu I find to be a huge a wrench in that story, it scares me quite frankly. FISA is interesting but still a lot of squabble over little things imo, still waiting for some haymakers to land in this 'fight'

You should know me better than to think I drink anything from the MSM though...! Only skepticism comes from my own eyes and noggin, not from TV-Land. In fact I despise the MSM criticism of Trump, even if he is a fraud it's so ridiculous.

Shinkicker is right we should continue this in the GC though

At the end of the day I will always be a Winnson fan though :D that's all that matters


He's got The Powers That Be scared shitless because he gives no fucks. You give me a week of tape on anyone and I can make them look wonderful, or terrible. Look at how Trump is covered, not exactly fair. That's fine. I can't wait to see what happens.

Image


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests