Attention Ghost of Hellfire Awaits

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Shinkicker

Re: Attention Ghost of Hellfire Awaits

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:58 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Haha HA had a very funny Canada troll thread started up earlier and it looks like it's been taken down over there. It seems he's already running into the wall. Who knows, could be banned already. And the funny thing is, all the Canadians have left that forum as far as I can tell. Not trendy enough there anymore I don't suppose eh.

I do wish I could log in though, I'd like to find out what is going on with that. It was just some non controversial 'why did Canada elect such a pansy?' picture stuff. Seems absurd to remove that sort of thing.

HAhaha... I just did a search. It's been moved to the NSFW forum. I was gonna post on it yesterday, something about the gender-neutral national anthem. What's up with that shit?

FFS this is ridiculous. The reason I got started using that damned pm system was to try to get HA's account reactivated when I saw him lurking there and now hat same pm system has perma logged me out once again and not only can I not talk to him I can't even read his goddamned posts because they're all in the NSFW forum.

To quote Shakespeare (and BA Dass) it seems I have been hoist'd on my own petard.

Wanna buy my account?

Lol

Jk, you can use it if you need to though.

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:04 pm

EY's go to move with HA is to move his threads to the NSFW forum, where they go to die. This is exactly the same treatment that faggot rogue mods used on EY back in the OG days, moving his threads to the Conspiracy Ground.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:57 am

So EY has been here seen she's been outed and has moved all the threads to NSFW?

Someone here who still has access cut and paste his shit to me via PM and Ill post it publicly here.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:11 am

Diet Butcher wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Haha HA had a very funny Canada troll thread started up earlier and it looks like it's been taken down over there. It seems he's already running into the wall. Who knows, could be banned already. And the funny thing is, all the Canadians have left that forum as far as I can tell. Not trendy enough there anymore I don't suppose eh.

I do wish I could log in though, I'd like to find out what is going on with that. It was just some non controversial 'why did Canada elect such a pansy?' picture stuff. Seems absurd to remove that sort of thing.

HAhaha... I just did a search. It's been moved to the NSFW forum. I was gonna post on it yesterday, something about the gender-neutral national anthem. What's up with that shit?

I wish I knew what the rationale for that was. The first few posts in it were pure comedy gold from Hellfire and then it was gone. I also wanted to join in the fun when I saw it but couldn't. Where did the discussion go after it was moved? Was somebody upset? I mean HA posted stuff like that on the OG regularly, wtf? This reminds more of the hockey site we raided last summer than any other site I have posted on. It's hard to believe.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:15 am

Ethan Allen wrote:EY's go to move with HA is to move his threads to the NSFW forum, where they go to die. This is exactly the same treatment that faggot rogue mods used on EY back in the OG days, moving his threads to the Conspiracy Ground.

The OG mods would have been doubled over laughing at this thread. It's really sad.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:00 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:

I wish I knew what the rationale for that was. The first few posts in it were pure comedy gold from Hellfire and then it was gone. I also wanted to join in the fun when I saw it but couldn't. Where did the discussion go after it was moved? Was somebody upset? I mean HA posted stuff like that on the OG regularly, wtf? This reminds more of the hockey site we raided last summer than any other site I have posted on. It's hard to believe.

Ey has gone off the deep end and it's not a recent development.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:16 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:

Nope. Nobody was upset at all. In fact several others chimed in to continue the ridicule, including Shah, Ctsar, Uncle Tommy, Rako, our very own Cuckster and Kungfool who asked why the thread was moved there. No response from EY yet.

OK, I took a closer look. The pic of the gay dude dressed up with dildos all over has been removed. I believe there was also a pic of 2 fags, one bent over taking it from behind from another in the middle of the pride parade. That's gone too. So whats so NSFW about it now? *shrug*

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:17 pm

Ey is worse than winston churchill
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:07 pm

LMAO @ asking me to return. How about you go fuck yourself?
HA returning doesn't mitigate you being a cunt.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon May 21, 2018 6:47 am

Looks like he's really pressing for the ban now.

I wonder if he'll favor us old boys with a visit when he's done?

el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”