Attention Ghost of Hellfire Awaits

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Attention Ghost of Hellfire Awaits

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 21, 2018 7:17 am

EY isnt gonna ban anyone now, shit if I was still there posting anti gook shit he would bend his flat ass over and take it like a good chink sub powerbottom

He has like 3 members left, now with JHO here its like the vutulaki.com that didnt know when to quit. Its almost sad (except I hate him) how they fuck with him now, every now and again they will compliment him with some lame shallow compliment and you know he paces his darkened room frothing at the mouth in excitement and a little nostalgia when they do.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon May 21, 2018 8:35 am

It's hilarious. Only threads worth checking are has.
Apparently emily is enamored with the Koreans now.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 21, 2018 8:43 am

Yeah Emily got super excited about 8 years ago about Koreans, the whole "Korean wave" thing had her dripping into her granny panties. The only problem with that was that the "Korean wave" was over like 10 years ago and didnt leave asia at all anyway. HAHAHA

I hope Emily marries a fucking Korean, that would make my day (well hour).

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon May 21, 2018 8:50 am

Kpop is pretty popular here, but I don't understand how anyone can like that shit. Nor do I understand the appeal of Korean women. I usually find them annoying and ugly.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 21, 2018 9:05 am

Yeah well I must say that when go to little saigon most of the models on the viet posters are korean chics passed off as Viet. Not sure why cause the best of the best Viet chic shits all over the best Korean chic hands down. Body, face, personality etc My ex used to make fun of them using Korean models in little saigon shop windows until I grabbed her magazine off her and showed her that 50% of the Korean brand models are white people. At least the viets are using people kinda from their own race.

LOL at the other end of the spectrum white people will pay top dollar for anything endorsed by a nigger famous or not, if a black dude is wearing it they think it must be cool. Humans are fucked in the head.

On that note Ive got some super spicy pig spine soup which is a korean dish going in my slow cooker right now, been going since 9am, im gonna fuck that up when I get back from the gym. I put 3 whole garlic, not cloves the whole garlic thing whatever its called, 8 tablespoons of dried chili powder and 2 trinidad scorpion chillies in there.

Soooooo fucking good.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon May 21, 2018 9:33 am

Vutulaki wrote:Yeah well I must say that when go to little saigon most of the models on the viet posters are korean chics passed off as Viet. Not sure why cause the best of the best Viet chic shits all over the best Korean chic hands down. Body, face, personality etc My ex used to make fun of them using Korean models in little saigon shop windows until I grabbed her magazine off her and showed her that 50% of the Korean brand models are white people. At least the viets are using people kinda from their own race.

LOL at the other end of the spectrum white people will pay top dollar for anything endorsed by a nigger famous or not, if a black dude is wearing it they think it must be cool. Humans are fucked in the head.

On that note Ive got some super spicy pig spine soup which is a korean dish going in my slow cooker right now, been going since 9am, im gonna fuck that up when I get back from the gym. I put 3 whole garlic, not cloves the whole garlic thing whatever its called, 8 tablespoons of dried chili powder and 2 trinidad scorpion chillies in there.

Soooooo fucking good.

Not saying I wouldn't fuck one. That sounds like excellent fare, getting a haircut and after that it's pork rinds and a drink.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 21, 2018 10:37 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Yeah well I must say that when go to little saigon most of the models on the viet posters are korean chics passed off as Viet. Not sure why cause the best of the best Viet chic shits all over the best Korean chic hands down. Body, face, personality etc My ex used to make fun of them using Korean models in little saigon shop windows until I grabbed her magazine off her and showed her that 50% of the Korean brand models are white people. At least the viets are using people kinda from their own race.

Soooooo fucking good.

Not saying I wouldn't fuck one. That sounds like excellent fare, getting a haircut and after that it's pork rinds and a drink.

Yeah they make great whores, if it wasnt for the uber flat asses id say that they were built for it. Each day I pray the DNA gods that my girl doesnt look or act like she has one ounce of that breed in her, fine features, 3 dimensional face/head, long limbed, super outgoing and confident and strong willed in a controlled manner like her late grandmother not this kimchi farting, loud obnoxious, grotesque, Ronald MCDonald looking she beast her mother aspires to be. LOL @ crying every few days and then claiming to be a "strong woman". Asian and Western Euro white women are weak AF. Ill give it to Yugoslut, it took me going into full chimp mode for her to cry and she tried to hide it, god bless her slavic (slave) blood.

lil Vutu does like a dark skinned korean though not that it matters (as long as his sister doesnt), Samoans/Tongans think he's one of them as do flips, he almost got bundled into the wrong car again after rugby on Sunday.

Pork rinds is great drinking food BTW, fishheads is good stuff too but not once you get too messy cause it gets messy. Remember what I said mate, make sure you eat so your shrivelled liver gets some ammo for the battle brah Im gonna PM you a great reddit sub for you, it's basically 120,000 versions of you worldwide comparing notes on blackouts, jail, delirium tremens etc etc

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon May 21, 2018 11:08 am

Sounds great, I just can't stand the format.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 21, 2018 1:08 pm

You get used to it, reddit is great. Its limitless and they "let" me come back .

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon May 21, 2018 1:10 pm

Link me up shitskin

Return to “Anarchy Zone”