Attention Ghost of Hellfire Awaits

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2148
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1180

Re: Attention Ghost of Hellfire Awaits

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:30 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:"these Anglo-Zionists are the genuine spawn of Satan"

haha, come on on you guys that's obviously our old friend..



"You hear this myth from Trump supporters that "the polls in 2016 were all fake news". Wrong. The RCP polling average was off by roughly 1.5% compared the actual popular vote, which is well within the margin of error."

I submit that its not him, the real HA would have said "Margin of tolerance" there is no being "within the margin or error" when we talk about numbers. There's a tolerance for error.

"Even if Europe shut off migration TODAY, the Muslim population will continue to rise exponentially due to chain migration + population momentum."

Meh again I submit, its not him.

Stil good reading though, whoever it is might just pull this off.

*Grabs popcorn*

User avatar
Ethan Allen
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am
Reputation: 71

Postby Ethan Allen » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:05 am

I don't think it's him. I think it's more likely that EY is imping him.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 5436
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 2988

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:17 am

Dropping way too much fake personal information in an effort to establish credibility.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2148
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1180

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:43 am

Som-Pong wrote:Dropping way too much fake personal information in an effort to establish credibility.


Yeah unless the special K fried the special Korean's brain he wouldnt be talking about the US being cheaper than east asia (the majority of which is comprised of China)

These arent the kinda mistakes a prime Gook Tactic would make.


It aint him..

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2148
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1180

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:44 am

Ethan Allen wrote:I don't think it's him. I think it's more likely that EY is imping him.


Yeah the writing style reeks of a cheap chink imitation

Oh wait..

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 2190
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 1742

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:24 am

Well, you may be right. I guess we'll know soon enough though eh.

You think this new Shah is legit though? I mean, coming back as an Anglo-Zio-fascist white nationalist half Ossete from Iran is a heady bouillabaisse. He'd definitely be the only one of those that we have here on God's earth.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 2190
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 1742

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:28 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:Dropping way too much fake personal information in an effort to establish credibility.


Yeah unless the special K fried the special Korean's brain he wouldnt be talking about the US being cheaper than east asia (the majority of which is comprised of China)

These arent the kinda mistakes a prime Gook Tactic would make.


It aint him..


If EY is indeed staging these arguments between a fake Shah and a fake HA then it's clearly the work of a madman.

Which I doubt, he barely posts these days.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 2190
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 1742

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:55 am

And if it is an imp, then may it find it's place among the pantheon of great imp's like Fatbody's Squatdog and Vutu's Evil Yoshida. A truly great imp can surpass it's subject.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2148
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1180

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:58 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:And if it is an imp, then may it find it's place among the pantheon of great imp's like Fatbody's Squatdog and Vutu's Evil Yoshida. A truly great imp can surpass it's subject.


This much is true. ill stay on this for as long as is needed. I kinda feel like I need to defend the gook's honor here, if youre gonna imp someone do your research!

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2148
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1180

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:59 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Well, you may be right. I guess we'll know soon enough though eh.

You think this new Shah is legit though? I mean, coming back as an Anglo-Zio-fascist white nationalist half Ossete from Iran is a heady bouillabaisse. He'd definitely be the only one of those that we have here on God's earth.


Yeah its Shah, the unfunny, retarded kid who obviously hasnt grown up a day in years. The term snotty nosed little bitch comes to mind.

Plus he aint white, he got doxed and Ive seen the pics.


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Masato and 4 guests