WWE NO WAY OUT 2004 Brock Lesnar vs Eddie Guerrero

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

WWE NO WAY OUT 2004 Brock Lesnar vs Eddie Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:08 pm

Masato wrote:^^ dude I watched that happen live on PPV

I guy I was roomates with in college was a huge wrestling fan and invited me to a PPV at some of his friends place. I didn't know nuthin about it but it was that very match. We all watched in horror, I had no idea that level of stunts were being pulled

I am still not a big wrestling fan, but am always a bit proud that I witnessed that happen, it was truly incredible.

Has anything since then topped it in the wrestling world?

- Shane Mcmahon, the Vince mcmahon son, he did amazing things inside the sqaured circle, and got incredible matches, the wrestlemania 24 ladder match, several awesome spots, the entire show is worth watching.

Edge vs The Undertaker in this card is incredible
CMLL puts several good shows

Masato wrote:OK Edge... set it up for me

Who is the good guy in this fight? Who is the heel?

- Kurt is the hell, Eddie is the face, but Eddie gets cheered even when he is the hell

What is the significance of the match?

- WWE title on the line

Any backstory?

- the story uses Eddie real back story, a thing comon in wwe is that they mix the real story of the wrestler and the gymmick

Who was the crowd cheering for?

- Eddie, he is like The Rock, people always cheer for them

What plot twists am I expecting?

- If i tell, it's a spoiler, but you get to see a wrestling geniuous in some of his last performances, before passing away

etc
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:20 pm

^ thanks Edge

- what about the Brock fight?

If you make a wrestling fan out of me I will never ever forgive you

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:21 pm

Masato wrote:Also - what in your opinion makes Guerrero 'one of the greatest pro-wrestlers ever'?

- He is considered one of the bests ever, a great package of charisma, in ring talent, that constitutes the grappling part, a very good mat technician, and a very good high-flyer, with good mic skills.

What constitutes a 'great wrestler'? -His physical abilities/acrobatics etc? -His acting/charisma?

- For me, the package, there diferent tipes of wrestlers, power-house, high-flyer, the reare total packages like Randy Savage and Eddie.
Some good wrestlers aren't good acrobats, or somem can't cut a promo, for me is the ability to conect with me, i see something i like, the cartunest character like Randy Savage or The Rock, i loved the over the top of them, and Randy Orton because he is a badass.

Isn't a lot of it in the writing and scripting? What if the WWE assigns you the character of an idiot?

- They do this, some very good performers get buried, if they can manage to suparss this, they get to work with a better character, sometimes the character is a extention of them, sometimes a diferent person, Kane, Glen Jacobs is a excelent power-house, but the Glen Jacobs is diferent from Kane, Glen is a very iteligent man.
Cody Rodes son of Dusty Rhodes, the amarican dream, is one of the bests today, he managed to work with every character given to him.

Is it just a matter in the end of who the fans love most? How much of this is organic vs manufactured in your opinion?

- I my opinion as a passionate fan, excelent wrestlers, sad they got wasted with horrile scripting, they got several good talents, and still manage to waste then, Drew Mcytire Damien Sandow and Dolph Ziggler today, TYler Reks and Chris Masters in the past

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:27 pm

Masato wrote:^ thanks Edge

- what about the Brock fight?

If you make a wrestling fan out of me I will never ever forgive you

- Brock faces Eddie, a smaller man, not as strong as Brock, Brock is a nightmare in a fight( well we pretend wrestling is real too), because he strenght, and insane athleticism for a guy so big, he is very agile( one of Eddie greatest weapons, a former NCAA champ, this makes Brock a grappling master( another of Eddie strenghts), basicaly Eddie is the underdog in a fight with someone suposed better than him at his strenghts, but this match plays diferent of the traditional David Vs golias.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:58 pm

Luigi wrote:
Masato wrote:^^ dude I watched that happen live on PPV

I guy I was roomates with in college was a huge wrestling fan and invited me to a PPV at some of his friends place. I didn't know nuthin about it but it was that very match. We all watched in horror, I had no idea that level of stunts were being pulled

I am still not a big wrestling fan, but am always a bit proud that I witnessed that happen, it was truly incredible.

Has anything since then topped it in the wrestling world?

What an experience. I saw it when my brother got a wrestling vhs for his birthday so I didnt get to see it live. Was everyone freaking out? How did they react to all the crazy shit?

In terms of stuff that topped that: There was stuff that was more well known, like when the rock and stone cold had their feud. And there was more dangerous stuff in smaller promotion(I remember youtube vids of guys getting slammed thru 3 tables and onto floresent light tubes and thumb tacks). But I dont think there was anything that was both as famous and as crazy dangerous.

- Jeff Hardy did some crazy stutns, and there are several dangerous matchs in the independent hardcore shows,
I

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Luigi wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:- Hey Masato, looks like we have another one there, in my thread about Cactus Jack:

Luigi wrote:Haha, I immediately thought Mick Foley. Nice find Edge.

http://masatotoys.freeforums.org/cactus-jack-the-villain-t495.html

Looks like the wrestling fire still burning inside Luigi's heart

Lmao! I just saw this. Ya I watched pro wrestling as a kid and played the video games thru my teenage years. I dunno about the wrestling fire burning inside my heart, but the image of the undertaker throwing Mick Foley off the top of the cage will always be burned in my mind. Legendary stuff. I dunno how that guy is still alive.

indeed

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:37 am

^ fuckin CRA-ZY...................!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”