Old, now forgotten video-games

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Luigi

Re: Old, now forgotten video-games

Postby Luigi » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:11 am

For any of my Ontario bros, the Canada Computers store in Mississauga on Burnhamthorpe road is selling a TMNT arcade for 500 bucks, a perfect reproduction of the arcade from the late 80s.

Canuckster I must have missed your post before, but I also had a bunch of my games stolen in a B&E. Crazy Sudanese refugee roommate got evicted and stole everyones stuff, including my custom painted NES and my sega genesis.

Right now I am emulating Sega CD games and the rpg Lunar: Eternal Blue is awesome. I also downloaded a windows version of the 90s arcade game Pulstar. It was made by the guys who made R-type but with pseudo-3D polygon graphics.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:52 am

Luigi wrote:For any of my Ontario bros, the Canada Computers store in Mississauga on Burnhamthorpe road is selling a TMNT arcade for 500 bucks, a perfect reproduction of the arcade from the late 80s.

Canuckster I must have missed your post before, but I also had a bunch of my games stolen in a B&E. Crazy Sudanese refugee roommate got evicted and stole everyones stuff, including my custom painted NES and my sega genesis.

Right now I am emulating Sega CD games and the rpg Lunar: Eternal Blue is awesome. I also downloaded a windows version of the 90s arcade game Pulstar. It was made by the guys who made R-type but with pseudo-3D polygon graphics.

- PLaying without the console doesnt looks like the same thing!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:43 pm

- Gamera video-game. Never knew about till yesterday. Was searching if Godzilla ever fought Gamera. :mrgreen:

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Anarchy Zone”