The Parenting Thread...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: The Parenting Thread...

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:31 pm

Shinkicker wrote: It breaks my heart because they used to tell me ALL about their day everyday. I'm ashamed to say that it often got on my nerves. Now I miss it.

This has been echoing in my mind for a while now.

My son is 12. He is awesome but he's in this talkative phase right now and I am having some mild difficulties maintaining patience lol

I am remembering your words here each time :D

thx

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:39 am

Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:If you compete in any combat sports arena that is full contact - Wrestling, striking, subs or MMA you have proved yourself to me for FWIW

I remember sitting in the Police Boys short bus and driving to my first ammy boxing match in 1992 and compare it to the comraderie of taking the school bus to my first sports day school rugby game and fuck me there is no lonelier place than the hours leading up to combat comps.My 10 year old son isnt interested and thats okay.

I am contemplating one last BJJ comp before I declare I'm too old, but can't quite seem to find more pros than cons

just wait till the gracies bring out the wheelchair combatives, it will never be over as long as they are breathing

Return to “Anarchy Zone”