Megaterio's Feminist tunes thread

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Megaterio's Feminist tunes thread

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:38 pm

Shinkicker wrote:Be thankful that I don't know how to post videos, set the time on an alarm clock, vote without getting my feelings in the way of common sense, think logically or let others finish their sentence without interjecting ....Period. :twisted:

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Shinkicker wrote:Be thankful that I don't know how to post videos ....yet. :twisted:

Shinkicker I believe you mentioned having been banned at Yoshida's? Were you Shelby Paige over there by chance?
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:44 pm

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:Be thankful that I don't know how to post videos, set the time on an alarm clock, vote without getting my feelings in the way of common sense, think logically or let others finish their sentence without interjecting ....Period. :twisted:

Funny man. Lol

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:23 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:Be thankful that I don't know how to post videos ....yet. :twisted:

Shinkicker I believe you mentioned having been banned at Yoshida's? Were you Shelby Paige over there by chance?

No. After lurking, I searched an old name meaning 'female conspiracists ' lol

Carmella, Carmelia, something like that. I'll try to find it.

I didn't last long. He told everyone that I was a male Indian guy.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:39 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

I don't remember that name anyway but I always wondered what happened to Shelby Paige, We didn't have many female members there, just two that I can remember. There was Shelby Paige and Northern Hospitality and neither were there long.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:03 am

Shinkicker wrote: I didn't last long. He told everyone that I was a male Indian guy.

Gee I wonder why???!!!

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:05 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

I don't remember that name anyway but I always wondered what happened to Shelby Paige, We didn't have many female members there, just two that I can remember. There was Shelby Paige and Northern Hospitality and neither were there long.

The first time I got banned there was cause that gook thought he had finally nabbed a white girl and felt (being a woman) that I had offended her.

I then terrorized them with successive fake accounts getting Emily to buy into my bullshit then dropping the truth to make him look like a tard. Not once did I mask my IP either, Emily is literally that stupid.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:44 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

The first time I got banned there was cause that gook thought he had finally nabbed a white girl and felt (being a woman) that I had offended her.

I then terrorized them with successive fake accounts getting Emily to buy into my bullshit then dropping the truth to make him look like a tard. Not once did I mask my IP either, Emily is literally that stupid.

Was that around Shelby? She just seemed to disappear but I think I remember something about a ban there. The only other female I remember there was Northern Hospitality who posted a picture of her tits that was taken down right away by an alert tree fort guard I guess. Poor girl must of thought it would be appreciated with it being a men's forum and all. I recall feeling kind of embarrassed by that whole deal.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:23 am

Meanwhile, getting back to great feminist music....

el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”