This is why I hate gook vermin

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

This is why I hate gook vermin

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:29 pm

Right now, in warehouses scattered across China, the carcasses of hundreds of dead tigers sit steeping in vats in a mixture of rice wine and herbs.

In weeks, months, or even years, the resulting tiger-bone wine will be packaged—often in bottles shaped like living tigers—and sold for between $80 and $300, according to reports from the Environmental Investigation Agency and other international conservation organizations. The longer the bones steep in the rice wine, the higher the price the bottles will fetch.

China’s elite are purchasing many of the most expensive bootleg bottles, either to give as gifts, as displays of their own wealth, or for their future value, much in the same way that people invest in precious metals, according to J.A. Mills, author of the new book Blood of the Tiger, which details her 20-year career investigating wildlife crime.

She said one of the major driving factors in the illegal wildlife trade is now China’s “über-elite, who are investing in these items as a new asset class.” Quoting reports from undercover investigators working in the field, Mills said people are “banking on extinction”—buying products hoping that wild species will soon disappear.

“These items will become priceless if these species become extinct,” she said. “Banking on extinction is the newest, most deadly threat to the survival of wild tigers and other endangered species.”

http://www.takepart.com/feature/2015/03/24/china-endangered-species-banking-extinction-poaching-elephants-tigers-rhinos

They are the fucking scum of the earth, the Brits did the right thing getting them hooked on Opium. Cunts

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:43 pm

If you had to be reincarnated into a gook, what type of gook would you be?

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:47 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:If you had to be reincarnated into a gook, what type of gook would you be?

Flip, they are the only gooks that can pull non gook ass on the reg

On the flip side they arent too bright eh?

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:59 pm

Most of my gook friends in toronto are flips. I get along well with them retards.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:03 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:Most of my gook friends in toronto are flips. I get along well with them retards.

Have anyone of them ever offered to pay for a meal? or even paid for their own?

Ive never met a group of gooks as tight as Flips, theyre really dumb about it too and shameless IE will say lets all grab a bite to eat then claim that they have no cash

That said I get along with them too, at least they arent status hungry like mainland gooks

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:39 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:Most of my gook friends in toronto are flips. I get along well with them retards.

Ive never met a group of gooks as tight as Flips, theyre really dumb about it too and shameless IE will say lets all grab a bite to eat then claim that they have no cash

That said I get along with them too, at least they arent status hungry like mainland gooks

My 2 best flip mates... one works in the corporate world, for Rogers Canada. The other is blue collar.

Corporate buddy is cheap A.F. always asking to be spotted when going to clubs. Almost got into a fight with a nip friend who found out that he got 11k in savings in the bank, lol.

Blue collar flip buddy has been known to treat others... on pay-week. Then he's broke until the next pay check, ror.

Both stand up dudes though. Both would offer you room in their house if you need it for as long as you need it. A jew bro of ours just recently flooded his basement apartment and is now staying indefinitely at blue collar flip's place. They love to grill too :)

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

My 2 best flip mates... one works in the corporate world, for Rogers Canada. The other is blue collar.

Corporate buddy is cheap A.F. always asking to be spotted when going to clubs. Almost got into a fight with a nip friend who found out that he got 11k in savings in the bank, lol.

Blue collar flip buddy has been known to treat others... on pay-week. Then he's broke until the next pay check, ror.

Both stand up dudes though. Both would offer you room in their house if you need it for as long as you need it. A jew bro of ours just recently flooded his basement apartment and is now staying indefinitely at blue collar flip's place. They love to grill too :)

Sound like nice guys, I prefer not doing favors for people but I can see the benefits.

So is $11K a lot in savings by Canadian standards?

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:44 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Sound like nice guys, I prefer not doing favors for people but I can see the benefits.

Back in our 20s and being fresh grads, yeah.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:

Ah right fair enough, I thought you meant at this advanced stage of life

So what are your thoughts on my OP?

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Ah right fair enough, I thought you meant at this advanced stage of life

So what are your thoughts on my OP?

Not surprised at all. Fuck those mainland fucks.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”