What a cunt

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

What a cunt

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:59 am

A North Korean gook waves his hand as a South Korean gook relative weeps as they say goodbye after meeting for lunch during inter-Korean temporary family reunions at Mount Kumgang resort October 31, 2010. North Korean allowed four hundred and thirty-six South Korean gooks to spend three days in North Korea to spend some time with their 97 North Korean gook relatives. They had been separated since the Gook war of 1950-53

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:30 pm

ROR. What a cunt for not waving back. Fkn gook.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:47 pm

What's happened with Park? Their 'leader'. I understand she was removed, but haven't heard anything since.

Kek, I just tried Google to find out and this is what I got:

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:18 pm

Winnson wrote:What's happened with Park? Their 'leader'. I understand she was removed, but haven't heard anything since.

Kek, I just tried Google to find out and this is what I got:

What happened to Park proves that they need to be wiped off the face of the planet.

They had democracy handed to them on a platter, teh whole world jumped in and helped out during their rice paddy wars and they cant even elect a leader who isnt involved in some cult.

Have a look at how many Korean churches there are in Socal, those are ALL Cults, these are the devils children.

That gook who shot the 10 year old black girl for stealing an OJ? he was a church leader, yep Korean Christianity allows you to kill for the theft of food

What

Postby What » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:40 am

When I was five I had a neighbor girl friend who always smelled like pee. It took a while to figure out and after of course meeting a few french girls in my life, not all of them smell like piss just some. I also therefore negated to learn French during my academics, figuring my ignorance of the language would keep me safely away from this societies sector of smelly girls.

Now not to say there is anything wrong with this perception but if everytime I go to say Paris or Montreal and smell piss, it has really tarnished my perception of some absolutely gorgeous women. Imagine then that I had an obsession with golden showers, how would this all pan out.

Any way, just some relative stuffs I want to share with my peeps here. I think you can smell what I am cooking........

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:36 am

Diet Butcher wrote:ROR. What a cunt for not waving back. Fkn gook.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Got to love the smirk on his face "haha I go back to fleedom round eye gave me, so solly you stay long side of border ROR!"

Return to “Anarchy Zone”