Bevy of alts on EY.com

Postby Winnson » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:02 pm

From no ads to this:

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Rate my tabs!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:16 pm

EY has been very low key over there for some time. I don't tkae any threads there seriously
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:35 pm

I still appreciate a good handful of posters there... our man Redneck for one is always solid. I just hate when the boss shows up and starts preaching like he knows everything and killing the discussions... The alt stuff kills me too, its disturbing enough how much EY (used to) post, not to mention what other forums he spams on the side... & if he really is managing multiple personalities over there to create the illusion of more traffic, well that's just ill imo. Still a true mystery what that site is all about imo, I still suspect some kind of funded team sometimes

It's still better political discussion than I've been able to generate here, I have to admit some jelly in the mix :oops:
Hard to get a true indy/alt forum really rolling without using alts I guess :D I s'pose we're doing pretty well considering

Oh - and if you see ads here its just cuz I haven't noticed yet to shut em down. I PAY to remove them, lol still held hostage by this host. Out of my own pocket for y'all to enjoy the pure anarchy, lol You're welcome

Also, I forgot to post this, lol:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:33 pm

fucking lol
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:34 pm

also, I cant login there from my pc anymore, been a number of days now, I think I'm IP banned.

i can only get there from my phone

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:44 am

You dipshits realize EY posts here right?

How many fucking clues does a cunt need to drop???!!!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:15 am

^^ EY has never posted here. NEVER. Not under his own name anyways.

Not even years ago when we got along well and I was making all kinds of things/posting regularly over there supporting the site (often even more than I did here) - But he never once dropped in here, not even to say hello

Jho did once though... :D not sure if that counts

We did have some posts by a bunch of fake EvilYoshida imposter alts for a time, but no accusations who was behind those, lol I remember being genuinely happy when I first saw them, then I figured it was an alt and was genuinely hurt :( Now I gotz that scar tissue it doesn't bother me anymore

superCalo

Postby superCalo » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:41 pm

Masato look to the post above yours, he has given enough clues over the years that he made up & continues to use the eY identiy on the internet to play on gullible guys like you

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:07 am

Penxv once got so close to the truth it nearly scorched his skin.

Pen was in the danger zone.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”