Bevy of alts on EY.com

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Bevy of alts on EY.com

Postby Canuckster » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:16 pm

Beefsteak Charlie wrote:
penxv wrote:
Beefsteak Charlie wrote:EY and CTsar are the same person. Either that or they’re a trolling gay couple.

CTsar, the guy who ran Fightsport 2.0?

The one and only. CTsar is EY. At least he’s the one that uses that alt the most, another troll also has access to the login. You want to know who CTsar is?

Is it someone we know?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:01 pm

Canuckster wrote:
Beefsteak Charlie wrote:
penxv wrote:
CTsar, the guy who ran Fightsport 2.0?

The one and only. CTsar is EY. At least he’s the one that uses that alt the most, another troll also has access to the login. You want to know who CTsar is?

Is it someone we know?

That depends how far back you go. Dude’s been literally trolling since the 90’s. kek

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:54 pm

I've never ever been on the og ot the ug or fightsport or any those other forums you guys go on, I'm totally lost when these discussions go on.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:09 pm

Canuckster wrote:I've never ever been on the og ot the ug or fightsport or any those other forums you guys go on, I'm totally lost when these discussions go on.

in a nutshell CTsar is behind most of the alts there and the EY troll and the site. IRL he’s a short fat 47 year old spic creonte Brazilian wannabe with no wife and no life. The kind of dude who watches French cinema and thinks he’s smarter than everyone else. I almost feel bad for him if he wasn’t such a total dickhole. He’s been a very bad boy over the years. You should hear what some of his old Wing Chun classmates have to say about him.. kek

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:06 pm

So Ctsar and ey are the same person?

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:10 pm

Most of the time. He shares the login with 1-2 other trolls.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:18 pm

The whole operation still boggles my mind.

I was a regular at EY for several years until I started to figure out and comprehend how much that dude posts and realized it didn't add up

Just his forum alone, the EY/thug pug username has been posting ALL DAY NON STOP for YEARS without break, literally. I don't know how anyone could physically post that much and still have any sort of employment or off-line life at all, like I said it just doesn't add up when you do the math. Even at my peak of forum participation it does not compare to the sheer number of posts, replies, rebuttals, and posting with just that one username. He is in every single thread, steering the narrative and claiming to know the truth of any topic you can throw out there from morning till night.

Then I learned that it was pretty much the same activity on the UG/OG or whatever (I'm with Canuckster I don't know that forum) and indeed you can find like a decade of constant absurdly high post counts now on TWO forums. How many other forums/personas?

THEN I started figuring out the whole alt thing, how many of the supposed members are just the same guy creating different personas and creating fake conversations between them and the whole thing just became completely psycho

I can't believe its just 1 person anymore, if that's true he/she is seriously deranged and would literally have to be on forums every single day, all day - If Beefsteak is correct that this shit has been going on since the 90's it gets even more suspect

Honestly, forgive me if I wonder sometimes if Beefsteak and Chris G are just another wing of this operation because you guys keep bringing his name and site up here, who knows the fuck why but it got so crazy lol now I am a bit paranoid :oops: When everyone suspects everyone and the inevitable rounds of who we think is an alt of who (and I've seen many rounds of this before lol) I'm telling you it really takes all the value out of forums imo. I like this forum because even though its small I know mostly everyone is real people, I've even met a few, made creative projects together, or they have proven their integrity over time. I want real talk real people... 1 big point of this whole place is to counter the effects of propaganda, but if half the posters at a forum are part of some twisted propaganda hub then what's the point?

Could the whole thing be team/funded operation of some sort? For what purpose? There was a time I thought it was a Vatican thing because EY would steer almost every conspiracy thread somehow back to Catholicism and how its the only hope against the NWO etc. I don't know if he still pushes that shit.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:20 pm

whats a creonte?

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:24 pm

Masato wrote:Honestly, forgive me if I wonder sometimes if Beefsteak and Chris G are just another wing of this operation because you guys keep bringing his name and site up here, who knows the fuck why but it got so crazy lol now I am a bit paranoid :oops:

Believe me Masato I’m not EY kek :mrgreen:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:27 pm

Beefsteak Charlie wrote:
Masato wrote:Honestly, forgive me if I wonder sometimes if Beefsteak and Chris G are just another wing of this operation because you guys keep bringing his name and site up here, who knows the fuck why but it got so crazy lol now I am a bit paranoid :oops:

Believe me Masato I’m not EY kek :mrgreen:

I'm trying, believe me :D

That guy traumatized me, lol I'm still recovering and have occurring flashbacks sometimes. They are getting less frequent, I think I still have hope for full recovery maybe

Return to “Anarchy Zone”