Bevy of alts on EY.com

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Bevy of alts on EY.com

Postby Canuckster » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:57 pm

Done
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:41 am

Seems to have gone over well.

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:46 am

penxv wrote:
Flatus Fowler wrote:Penxv once got so close to the truth it nearly scorched his skin.

Pen was in the danger zone.

why are you messing with me?

Anyways... I'm sure I already know what you're talking about and I'm not very impressed.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:47 pm

hahaha, blocked again tonight, what a shit show
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:09 am

Not sure about all the alts, but there is definitely a lot of kool aid being consumed there lately.

This election is sending many once reasonable truth seekers around the bend.

If something does not compute within their self taught reality, it must be a painstakingly scripted conspiracy that goes layers upon layers deep, with endless twists and turns, just to trick us all. It's like their brains go into lock-up mode or something.

Some of them need a reboot.

Truth Never Die, remember that?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:54 am

penxv wrote:
penxv wrote:
Flatus Fowler wrote:Penxv once got so close to the truth it nearly scorched his skin.

Pen was in the danger zone.

why are you messing with me?

Anyways... I'm sure I already know what you're talking about and I'm not very impressed.

I mean, you know, it was you who first pointed out the striking similarities between how those two websites operate. I mean, I figured out that Fatbody was posing as Tapelord when he banned HHH but it was you who first connected the Fatman with EY. I think you were right all along. Fatbody only complained about EY stealing his judo troll from 2002 to throw us off track. It seems clear.
el rey del mambo

penxv

Postby penxv » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:21 pm

Fightsport was a truly unique shitshow. They even had Eddie Goldman speaking at an Ivy League college this year regarding the legalization of mma in New York.

I only connected Fatbody to EY after he gave up how elaborate the trolling was with his fake promotion.

I always thought this was him (you?), too. http://jezebel.com/we-have-a-rape-gif-p ... 1619384265

It just seemed like the kind of thing he would do.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:14 am

EY is not Fatbody.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:22 am

How do you know?

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:20 pm

Masato wrote:I still appreciate a good handful of posters there... our man Redneck for one is always solid. I just hate when the boss shows up and starts preaching like he knows everything and killing the discussions... The alt stuff kills me too, its disturbing enough how much EY (used to) post, not to mention what other forums he spams on the side... & if he really is managing multiple personalities over there to create the illusion of more traffic, well that's just ill imo. Still a true mystery what that site is all about imo, I still suspect some kind of funded team sometimes

It's still better political discussion than I've been able to generate here, I have to admit some jelly in the mix :oops:
Hard to get a true indy/alt forum really rolling without using alts I guess :D I s'pose we're doing pretty well considering

Oh - and if you see ads here its just cuz I haven't noticed yet to shut em down. I PAY to remove them, lol still held hostage by this host. Out of my own pocket for y'all to enjoy the pure anarchy, lol You're welcome

Also, I forgot to post this, lol:

Return to “Anarchy Zone”