gold detectors

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

gold detectors

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:55 am

Som-Pong wrote:Hahaha, I bet I could fool all of yall.

Yeah it would be a fun game.

We'd have to call em all out though after a week or so, otherwise it would get dumb

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:25 am

Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Just testing out my new alt account you fucking retards

lol, awesome

We should all make alts and have a game trying to guess who is who by the end of the week :D

Mate I know its hard to accept but when it gets to this stage its time to give up on your forum. Trust me Ive been where you are right now, I forum owner who doesnt know its time to hang up the proxy server and move onto a site that actually matters.

Just pointing out the obvious man

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:52 am

^ believe me, I have considered it many times :)

On the other hand I never wanted this place to be huge, if it really exploded I'd just waste too much time again on forums... I like this place more personal because I don't have to spend hours every day catching up, reading, posting, replying, photoshopping to 1000 members like I used to do. This fits my lifestyle and priorities well, a small place I can check in sometimes, post/archive some info for later, get a few links or jokes, and move on with my day. Plus every so often we get a surprise boost in activity, it really has gone in waves over the years.

Also, I still have some rather big plans up my sleeve and if any of them come to fruition it may one day give this place a big revival. Then we can all say "I remember when it was just a wee place, and Vutu was saying it was time to hang it up"

Alt game would still be funny imo

Thanks 2 all who keep this place going, for what its worth.
Lurkers, if you dig what you see, come join! We need you!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:53 am

Vutu, if you really wanna help you can use your famed hacking skills to help me extract the data/content from this forum so we can upload it somewhere else

That would be epic

I hired this guy to do it once but he took my $50 deposit and disappeared. Should I post his name and phone # online? :D
Call him and say: "Why did you rip off Masato?"
lol

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:28 pm

Masato wrote:Vutu, if you really wanna help you can use your famed hacking skills to help me extract the data/content from this forum so we can upload it somewhere else

That would be epic

I hired this guy to do it once but he took my $50 deposit and disappeared. Should I post his name and phone # online? :D
Call him and say: "Why did you rip off Masato?"
lol

lol no idea how to do that id help if I could, PM me his details and ill ruin his life.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”