This CT is interesting...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Daglord

This CT is interesting...

Postby Daglord » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:55 pm

coming from the same guy who has been calling out the sandy hook hoaxtards for their bullshit?

this has got to be a joke.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:16 pm

Daglord wrote:coming from the same guy who has been calling out the sandy hook hoaxtards for their bullshit?

this has got to be a joke.

It definitely sounds far fetched. But there's circumstantial evidence, a lot of disinfo, the tactics of these guys are suspicious and I already knew they were shills. It's just the manner of shill that is being posited is jarring to the psyche a bit.

But if you think about it, it's exactly the kind of thing that "they" would find humorous. They certainly have the means to do it.

I think it's a reasonable enough subject compared to everything else.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:46 pm

This stuff is kind of like flat earth stuff for people questioning things.

Something to label them crazy.

How many here think dead stars have reinvented themselves as truthers?

How many here think our Earth is flat?

I can't do a poll, so show of hands please.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:57 pm

My cat's breath smells like catfood.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:44 am

Winnson wrote:This stuff is kind of like flat earth stuff for people questioning things.

Something to label them crazy.

How many here think dead stars have reinvented themselves as truthers?

How many here think our Earth is flat?

I can't do a poll, so show of hands please.

While all this may be true, I found exploring the modern Flat-Earth argument to be an absolutely wonderful mental exercise in personal observation and contemplation, both physically and culturally.

If I were a teacher of science/philosophy, or anything of the sort, I think it would make a stellar assignment to get the students to look into it, and attempt to come up with their own conclusions on the matter, and WHY they conclude it to be so.

When you really get down to it, MOST of why we know/accept the earth is a sphere really comes down to BELIEF, based on a trust in our education/authority/cultural imagery... and when you look at it, really very little tangible direct evidence. -Very few have ever seriously contemplated what this Earth we grow from actually IS from a virgin mind's perspective. Evaluating what seems to be happening, where we are, and WTF the stars/sun/moon are and their relation to us, imo is among the highest states of mind of real lucidity of consciousness. Such contemplation was of the utmost curiosity to the brightest of thinkers throughout antiquity. - It is not dumb to ask such questions as though we were never told, and attempt to find answers for yourself.

Indeed, if we take NASA out of the equation (and this is a big if; I personally find NASA to be full of shit, but to go so far as to say they have perpetrated a Lie of this size is quite another pill to swallow), the Flat-Earth model, really, is quite plausible and sound in accordance to direct observation. If you dare dig into it, you will likely find a fuck of a lot more interesting arguments why it could be so than you ever thought possible.

Also, I found it quite fascinating to examine the history and depth of how and when this image grew so quickly and powerfully in the mind of humanity, the unconscious linguistic assumptions embedded everywhere etc... and that almost ALL hardcore 'proof' we have as a society, really, almost exclusively comes from a wing of the American Government (NASA), which is untrustworthy-motherfucker #1. Chew on that for a while, lol

Personally I still have a few serious points and questions that prevent me from buying it, but goddamn if it wasn't a totally enjoyable trip to ponder! Also I must admit I have been unable to PROVE with absolute conclusiveness either way, which is in the end a trip in itself to realize. - I had my head happily wrapped around it for maybe 2 solid weeks, constantly trying to connect with the natural environment, listen to all rationally-presented sides of the debate I could find, and simply observe/feel the earth, sun, moon, stars and shift my perceptions in attempt to orient myself to some sort of truth.

I really feel smarter, more awake, more humbled, more vigilant, more conscious because of the experience. Would recommend. (just be careful who you talk about it with, lol) :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:21 am

Flat-Earth theory is dangerous for CT addicts though - if you get a rush by contemplating bigger and bigger conspiracies (and lots of truth-seekers do, I believe, as it sort of gives life answers and meaning in a similar way religion does, etc)... this one is like the top fucking heroin on the block.

If you go anywhere near it, such a reality assumes a conspiracy and deception of Truman-Show proportions, that go WAY beyond anything else in the conspiracy realm. Reversely, this is one of the reasons why many, including myself, have a hard time going as far.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:29 am

Also, Antarctica is very weird in lots of ways.

Flat Earth aside, looking into it led me to a ton of really weird things about Antarctica from a CT perspective.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:32 am

River-Pheonix is Mark Dice' however can fuck right off :D

I'll believe Flat Earth before I believe that lol

Turanian Trashtalker

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:45 pm

The major proof doesn't even come remotely from NASA.

The ancient Greeks figured this out over 2500 years ago.

Are you serious?

Turanian Trashtalker

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:53 pm

Nobody's going to go to Antarctica because it's a frozen shithole with the most extreme weather on earth, and almost no wildlife. That's it. No conspiracy needed.

Are you ok with -70°C weather and severe wind chill, with no hospitals, roads, or shelter anywhere in sight? Or was that made up by NASA too?

That also contradicts the flat earth theory, because why is Antarctica such a frozen shithole when you approach it from all continents on earth? Why isn't there a jungle when you go south from Australia? Climate also makes no sense for the flat earth theory, because there is no logical reason why the earth is colder at the poles and warmer at the equator.

Again, the ancient Greeks figured this shit out long ago with very primitive technology. The fact that you cannot come up with good counter arguments is extremely troubling... This is just one out of thousands. Go call the place where you got your diploma and ask for a 100% refund.

You don't need to invent a conspiracy for why "Antarctica hasn't been colonized" or why very few people go there. Ships get stranded in ice sometimes when they stray 300 km south of Tierra del Fuego, and that's not even near Antarctica

Return to “Anarchy Zone”