Revenge of TT

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 13215
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 6073

Re: Revenge of TT

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:10 pm

Vutulaki wrote:ttt


Hey Vutu! good to see ya again bro

How's things?


Not sure what you're expecting by bumping these threads, been pretty dead here for a while if you haven't been paying attention.

Thinking of shutting the place down actually :(

Some folks at the MMAC were askin about you

Hope you are well brother. Tell us some stories from down under! :D You still cuttin grasses?

Peace

User avatar
Benwahwah
Posts: 490
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:45 am
Reputation: 1015

Postby Benwahwah » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:28 am

Masato wrote:
Thinking of shutting the place down actually :(



Never thought I'd see the day that Masato was trying to curb freedom of expression!

Image

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 5400
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2667

Postby Canuckster » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:47 pm



Your YouTube embed ain't werkin'

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-l5FyA3pgo&t=4s
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 13215
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 6073

Postby Masato » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:01 pm

Canuckster wrote:

Your YouTube embed ain't werkin'

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-l5FyA3pgo&t=4s




yours was timestamped

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 13215
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 6073

Postby Masato » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:03 pm

Benwahwah wrote:
Masato wrote:
Thinking of shutting the place down actually :(



Never thought I'd see the day that Masato was trying to curb freedom of expression!

Image



What's the use of a free speech forum if nobody is here? lol

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 5400
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2667

Postby Canuckster » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:22 pm

I guess it just goes to show you, give people what they are asking for then they'll not use it
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 5613
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3051

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:11 am

I’m here.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 2451
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 1858

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:03 am

I'm back and ready to type up a storm.

Let's go!

User avatar
Edge Guerrero
Posts: 5874
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am
Reputation: 2429
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:34 am

Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:ttt


Hey Vutu! good to see ya again bro

How's things?


Not sure what you're expecting by bumping these threads, been pretty dead here for a while if you haven't been paying attention.

Thinking of shutting the place down actually :(

Some folks at the MMAC were askin about you

Hope you are well brother. Tell us some stories from down under! :D You still cuttin grasses?

Peace


- Shaub?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 13215
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 6073

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:08 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:ttt


Hey Vutu! good to see ya again bro

How's things?


Not sure what you're expecting by bumping these threads, been pretty dead here for a while if you haven't been paying attention.

Thinking of shutting the place down actually :(

Some folks at the MMAC were askin about you

Hope you are well brother. Tell us some stories from down under! :D You still cuttin grasses?

Peace


- Shaub?


What? Schaub? I don't get it... ?


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests