Too high? So you call the cops?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Joe Mama

Too high? So you call the cops?

Postby Joe Mama » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:46 am

In Austintown, Ohio, man with a serious case of the munchies called police to complain that he was "too high," according to the Austintown Police Department.

Austintown police responded to the call around 5:20 p.m. Friday, Oct. 3 and found the 22-year-old "in the fetal position." He "was surrounded by a plethora of Doritos, Pepperidge Farm Goldfish and Chips Ahoy cookies," according to the police report.

The victim told police he could not feel his hands, but declined medical service. He told the officer he "smoked too much weed."

Really??

I mean fucking really??

I know that I have smoked a shit-ton and gotten pretty 'stoned' but scared stoned from SMOKING?
Flower no less??

BHO - Its possible to get to the 'scary la la land' by overindulging on some dabs/pen
Edibles - Most definitely possible to be taken to the devils playground (You cant 'un-eat' too much lol) and very easy to do.

But SMOKING IT?

Weaksauce

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/nat ... /73567468/

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:08 am

Few years old but aye. You down two shrrom drinks and look at the Ocean, I MEAN FUCKING LOOK AT THE OCEAN. NAd ddasrtovia/

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:22 am

JOE MAMA!

WTF man, how the hell ya been?

Wasn't there another 9-11 phone call from some off duty cops who thought they died cause they ate some brownies or something? lol

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:00 pm

LOL Sup bruudah Masato! I recall that cop call where him and his wife flipped. That was hysterical...

Life has been decent on this end, status quo.
Currently biding my time, learning and perfecting the craft and planning my next change/transition.
(Its still years in the making)

Anything new and exciting in your world? (Aside from your recent publishing - grats!)

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:08 pm

- Joe Mama, don't matter how manny times i've listened to your voice.
I will always remember you with a Joe Pesci ascent.

No romo of course.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:23 pm

Joe Mama wrote:LOL Sup bruudah Masato! I recall that cop call where him and his wife flipped. That was hysterical...

Life has been decent on this end, status quo.
Currently biding my time, learning and perfecting the craft and planning my next change/transition.
(Its still years in the making)

Anything new and exciting in your world? (Aside from your recent publishing - grats!)

Hey man

That's great to hear. Do you know what that change/transition might be?

I am becoming quite anxious for a change/transition myself... I just came back from a vacation and returning to the daily grind was kind of an eye-opener. I need to be creative but getting tired of making MMAphotoshops etc... & difficult to keep working on bigger projects by my self with no time/pay & family... The book isn't selling much but then again I never expected to make any real income from it, plus I suck ass at marketing, lol

Its great to make creative things just for fun and passion and I encourage people to keep doing it when we can (I plan to keep chipping at that graphic novel about the streetdogs), but its hard to get any momentum or tackle larger ideas/projects, and sometimes I get discouraged. That's why I reached out to you and EOW for that joke we made. ( viewtopic.php?f=15&t=815&hilit=MMA%20Bedtime%20Stories ) - So much more potential working with others. Now we just gotta figure out the getting paid part :) I have never been a good businessman

-Have you seen EOW's stuff lately? :shock: ) he is rockin and rollin. Says he has a masterpiece coming SOON! (but its football so I won't get the joke lol)

Good to hear you are looking forward to new things... we all need a challenge as means to grow

Have a few seeds planted, fingers crossed one of em sprouts

Any good MMA event stories lately??

You got Da Voice of Choice, man! Would love to hear stories of your adventures here anytime

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:26 pm

Here is the square cops OD phone call:

LOL

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:23 pm

I think I've had too many marijuanas!

Better call the Po Po!

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:34 pm

Masato wrote:Hey man

That's great to hear. Do you know what that change/transition might be?

Im pondering the idea of leaving the 'security' of my regular 9-5 and throwing myself headlong into the less than secure world of full time VO stuff.

I am becoming quite anxious for a change/transition myself... I just came back from a vacation and returning to the daily grind was kind of an eye-opener. I need to be creative but getting tired of making MMAphotoshops etc... & difficult to keep working on bigger projects by my self with no time/pay & family... The book isn't selling much but then again I never expected to make any real income from it, plus I suck ass at marketing, lol

Indeed... You have part of the equation down - doing what you absolutely fucking love. They say the rest will follow. (HOWEVER) Your marketing plan is key. Fuck... Even having a PLAN (to have a plan) is key. TbH, this is one of my biggest hang ups BUT honestly, the marketing portion of my 'plan' isn't here yet. Right now, its learning (and unlearning some bad habits) and getting my resume 'prepped' for when I start my marketing of myself. (In a nutshell - Ive recently taken up acting classes)

Its great to make creative things just for fun and passion and I encourage people to keep doing it when we can (I plan to keep chipping at that graphic novel about the streetdogs), but its hard to get any momentum or tackle larger ideas/projects, and sometimes I get discouraged. That's why I reached out to you and EOW for that joke we made. ( viewtopic.php?f=15&t=815&hilit=MMA%20Bedtime%20Stories ) - So much more potential working with others. Now we just gotta figure out the getting paid part :) I have never been a good businessman

Amen bruddah. Ironically, my acting class has the original 'Movies R Fun' pages hanging up in the bathrooms. I told him about the collaboration we worked on. (Cant say if he took the time to look it up) Maybe your next step would be to take some courses on marketing? Marketing scares the shit out of me too, but the 'basic formula' seems to be pretty straight forward. (Again, having that 'Business Plan' on hard copy to re-visit on occasion would help)

-Have you seen EOW's stuff lately? :shock: ) he is rockin and rollin. Says he has a masterpiece coming SOON! (but its football so I won't get the joke lol)

LOL Yeah - He tapped me for a call out on a cat who apparently 'nabs tweets' and passes them off as his own. That one was pretty funny. Can't say I have seen much more of his other stuff (as you said - its football *cough*socceryoufuckinglimeys*cough* and I wouldn't get it either)

Good to hear you are looking forward to new things... we all need a challenge as means to grow

Heck yeah. I still have a few years as my daughter just started high school and I have (those) amongst other financial obligations that must be met. Then I can reassess when I am and where I want to be and whether I am on the right path to achieve this.

Have a few seeds planted, fingers crossed one of em sprouts

Water, sunshine, love and copious amounts of patience is what I hear works best. You have the love, and sunshine and patience are kind of beyond your control. What is your watering schedule? ;)

Any good MMA event stories lately??

Nothing terribly exciting other than the usual drama that we see in the circuit. Well, scratch that...
The state just took over the ammy side of sanctioning as well here. We are all still waiting to see what this fully means.
Hopefully it will mean the ENDING of these shithole gym based events passed off as 'smokers' but are really unsanctioned (lopsided) fights. I know that the dust is settling between a couple of gyms that have 'recognizable' names with them. That drama is always good times.
I should have more stories as to how the state sanctioning will impact my regular(s) if at all.

You got Da Voice of Choice, man! Would love to hear stories of your adventures here anytime

LOL Thanks man, and I am always willing to help out my fellow bretheren here on their own creative projects!

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:36 pm

Winnson wrote:I think I've had too many marijuanas!

Better call the Po Po!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”