Sydney CBD fishing with Lord Vutulaki

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Sydney CBD fishing with Lord Vutulaki

Postby Canuckster » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Lord Vutulaki wrote:Fuck eating any fish caught out of North American waters.

What next the Thames?

Lol, you don't know shit about canada do you?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Visited twice and have family in Burnaby Vancouver. That harbour is kinda nasty

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:18 pm

There are some places that are not nice, there are places that put anywhere on earth to shame. Can't go by vancouver shithole. Fyi, I ate that salmon. And it was goddamn delicious.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:41 pm

Yeah you salmon are good.

I guess we are spoiled by isolation here in Australia, when my wife talks about eating fish she caught in South Korea and barf too.

Just too many people, land and industry in the northern hemisphere for my liking.

We stayed with family in Surrey too, I just remembered that.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:48 pm

Come to canada, we will take you for some real fishing.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:51 pm

I might be headed up that way, I think my rich aunty wants to pay for a massive family reunion but is trying to work out how to get everyone over from Fiji with all the visa issues.

I suppose the water would be clean up near Alaska right?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:14 pm

Uhhhhhh yeah, I think you're safe there, I don't think you're going to like alaska much tho.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:24 pm

Do you have king fish up there?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:34 pm

Never been to alaska breh, I don't think they are there, but I'm pretty sure they don't go to alaska and they are saltwater so not here.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:44 pm

what?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”