Sydney CBD fishing with Lord Vutulaki

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Sydney CBD fishing with Lord Vutulaki

Postby Masato » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:51 am

Flatus, I didn't know you were so schooled in cannabis chemistry

I have an elderly friend here (the Olde Phuque) who has been obsessed with learning, growing, and understanding the medicinal qualities of herb for several years now. He's retired and basically just spends all day learning and growing and producing medicine, and getting involved with other like-minded people, doctors, farmers etc.

He has been experimenting with a strain that is high CBD but low THC for some guy who's kid is sick but he doesn't want to get him high (the Olde Phuque hates that btw, lol)

Next week he's taking me to some meeting where some educated-types are putting together some kind of co-op farm where people can grow weed, make medicine, as well as other organic foods etc. Apparently the offer is for my to buy/invest as a member in the co-op to get it started. I usually laugh those things off but I'll go have a listen for the Olde Phuque's sake. He speaks highly of these folks, maybe I'll meet some interesting people

PS: Nice vid Vutu..!
I like to see real photos of real places/people on forums, not just tossing internet links around with no regard for one's RL

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:14 pm

I have never caught a fish with a rod and reel ever.

Fuck off.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:14 pm

Haha
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:22 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:28 pm

My brother and I double header

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:33 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:37 pm

Hell even my kid has done it

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:57 pm

Masato wrote:Flatus, I didn't know you were so schooled in cannabis chemistry

I have an elderly friend here (the Olde Phuque) who has been obsessed with learning, growing, and understanding the medicinal qualities of herb for several years now. He's retired and basically just spends all day learning and growing and producing medicine, and getting involved with other like-minded people, doctors, farmers etc.

He has been experimenting with a strain that is high CBD but low THC for some guy who's kid is sick but he doesn't want to get him high (the Olde Phuque hates that btw, lol)

Next week he's taking me to some meeting where some educated-types are putting together some kind of co-op farm where people can grow weed, make medicine, as well as other organic foods etc. Apparently the offer is for my to buy/invest as a member in the co-op to get it started. I usually laugh those things off but I'll go have a listen for the Olde Phuque's sake. He speaks highly of these folks, maybe I'll meet some interesting people

PS: Nice vid Vutu..!
I like to see real photos of real places/people on forums, not just tossing internet links around with no regard for one's RL

Can you call me about this hippie get together? I'm interested in going if that's ok.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:42 pm

Fuck eating any fish caught out of North American waters.

What next the Thames?

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:34 pm

Lord Vutulaki wrote:Fuck eating any fish caught out of North American waters.

What next the Thames?

What do you feel are the pros and cons of fishing with a spear like the old days back in F1J1 and opposed to your standard rod and reel that you find in the West?

I suppose the feeling you get when you track your target and deliver that perfect strike must be exhilarating. Similar to an orgasm or a hit of really good Crystal Meth. The Satiating effects of this method of fishing must affect and flood vital transmitters in your brain like dopamine akin to the way cocaine or the aforementioned Crystal meth does.

The cons I guess is that If you are hungry or are feeding your family it might get frustrating because of the difficulties that arise when using a spear as your primary tool. I assume that this is not an easy task and could take many hours like Benwahwah when he attempts to wear any pants without an elastic waistband.

This probably explains why when you see most Fijians even ones who have migrated from a third world country to a developed nation they seem frail, malnourished and nonathletic.

Must have been a culture shock for Lord Vutulaki when he came to Australia and saw all these amazing inventions that seem normal to us. Things we take for granted but would be considered a luxury over there. Items like Rods and reels for fishing, automobiles, televisions and most of all................indoor toilets.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”