Sydney CBD fishing with Lord Vutulaki

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Sydney CBD fishing with Lord Vutulaki

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:51 am

Daglord wrote:yeah, that's pretty bad ass.

looks like a nice place for a smoke too.

Never mind the fishing, what I want to try is the Aussie weed. I'm really interested.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:57 am

Flatus Fowler wrote:If that's winter I'll take it. He's fishing downtown across from his building. Not bad.

Yeah summer its lime shooting fish in a barrel at this spot but you cant eat them so in summer we take the boats out to catch a feed.

Killed it on the squid last summer. Squiding=lure fishing for dummies.

Weed? Ours is strong as fuck but we dont differentiate between indica and sativa and dont have all ghose funky strains you guys have.

Our philosophy is to get as fucked up as possible we are not a sophisticated people who bother with the more cultured endevours like Americans and European folk.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:28 am

There isn't a lot of strain information out there on Australian weed. I'm going to guess it's highly hybridized like everywhere else. I do know the local growers around here have been very keen to get there hands on some of your strains since that report on the high THC content came out. You can't really beat a pure sativa for the euphoric buzz but I'm still an indica smoker by and large.

Speaking of CBD though, that has apparently been sacrificed by the Australian growers in their pursuit of the ultimate high THC plant, which leads me to believe they're using mainly sativa genetics. Still, I'd love to try a sample some day; lately the most exotic weed I've smoked has been the Red Congolese, which is a pure sativa landrace I'm told. Zamal from the Reunion Islands is another rare one.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:29 am

Shit, I haven't smoked weed in over a month. Longest break I've had in over a decade.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:36 am

el rey del mambo

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:39 am

Flatus Fowler wrote:There isn't a lot of strain information out there on Australian weed. I'm going to guess it's highly hybridized like everywhere else. I do know the local growers around here have been very keen to get there hands on some of your strains since that report on the high THC content came out. You can't really beat a pure sativa for the euphoric buzz but I'm still an indica smoker by and large.

Speaking of CBD though, that has apparently been sacrificed by the Australian growers in their pursuit of the ultimate high THC plant, which leads me to believe they're using mainly sativa genetics. Still, I'd love to try a sample some day; lately the most exotic weed I've smoked has been the Red Congolese, which is a pure sativa landrace I'm told. Zamal from the Reunion Islands is another rare one.

Not sure about that but whenever ive had potheads from overseas try our weed they all reckon its almost too strong. Then again they smoked it straight but we mix up with baccy.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:14 am

I haven't smoked weed in about 5 years. It's been hash ever since.

Winnson, lets go in on a bullet next time you're grabbing some. I've lost my dealer... guy disappeared off the face of the earth.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:24 am

Lord Vutulaki wrote:
Flatus Fowler wrote:If that's winter I'll take it. He's fishing downtown across from his building. Not bad.

Yeah summer its lime shooting fish in a barrel at this spot but you cant eat them so in summer we take the boats out to catch a feed.

Killed it on the squid last summer. Squiding=lure fishing for dummies.

Last time I went fishing, it was for squid. cooked the catch right on the boat and ate it.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:45 am

I have never caught a fish with a rod and reel in my life. I've done lots of commercial fishing - dragging, trawling, etc for various types of seafood, but I have never pulled a fish out of the water with a rod and reel.

I've been to some of the best fishing spots in Canada with some of legit master anglers. No bites, ever.

I think it's because I talk too much.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:51 am

If you're not catching fish in canada then you suck.

Not sure where you went, but like Vutu said, most of the time it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”