Article: How do we know evolution is happening?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Luigi

Article: How do we know evolution is happening?

Postby Luigi » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:03 am

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150803 ... on-is-real

Most of it is what we have already heard, but I had never heard the 20 year long experiment where E. Coli bacteria evolved to digest citrate. The micro raptor was cool too.

Btw Song Pong, are you into Mor Lam at all? I have been listening to it on youtube lately and its pretty good.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:14 am

Anyone who doesnt believe in evolution has the analytical dexterity of an indoor plant.

Its so fucking simple to see.

Great article Luigi.

VTFU once Masato gives me my VU powers back eh.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:43 am

Luigi, yeah man. I love Mor Lam, that's what gets played at the yaa dong bar most nights.
Just received confirmation, starting my new job on Saturday. Teaching kindergarten and primary school. 35k baht/ month, commission every 3 months. In all likelihood I'll develop a curriculum for secondary school kids which the language centre will start getting in a few months. FINALLY. I might not have enough to pay my rent this month, but it seems like from next month onward I'll be back on my feet. Pretty long hours at 9am-6pm but on the other hand I'll deal with one kid at a time and not an entire class.

What

Postby What » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:05 am

I think the best way to know we are all evolving, is when a China twink ends up with a black tard penis. Biosynthesis that happens out of the blue, for no apparent reason you have the negroid penis attach itself to a tiny chinese twinks pelvis and just start fucking dimes.

Its right there in black and white letters, written on a forum

That is evolution

sparkuri

Postby sparkuri » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:59 am

Lord Vutulaki wrote:Anyone who doesnt believe in evolution has the analytical dexterity of an indoor plant.

Its so fucking simple to see.

Great article Luigi.

VTFU once Masato gives me my VU powers back eh.

The connotations that often come to many when evolution is mentioned is an inherent belief that the origin of the species is explained within the theory.
That holds no water, thus the denial.
Adaptation is obvious, and the word carries no controversial undertone.
So that word is rarely used.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:25 am

Care to explain the universal genetic code, common traits in all embryos, bacterial resistance to modern antibiotics, genetic commonalities between all living species from viruses through to humans and fossil records to us?

The theory of evolution does indeed hold a lot of water.

Do you believe in the illuminati, asian penises that would blow Talc right off the mohs scale of hardness, that the Asian male was sent by Jess to save humanity from itself, that CIA shills infest obscure retard administrated internet forums, that Kirik and Chris of the OG allow anti asian sentiments to be projected unabated whilst clamping down on the mildest form of antisemitism ?

I wanna get to know you.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:56 am

lol The people I meet on this forum are truly unique. Even if we havnt grown into a super popular behemoth like the UG, we have posters 10x as interesting.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:30 am

LOL someone had to run away and google half my post.

FUCKING LOL

sparkuri

Postby sparkuri » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:34 am

Lord Vutulaki wrote:Care to explain the universal genetic code, common traits in all embryos, bacterial resistance to modern antibiotics, genetic commonalities between all living species from viruses through to humans and fossil records to us?

The theory of evolution does indeed hold a lot of water.

Do you believe in the illuminati, asian penises that would blow Talc right off the mohs scale of hardness, that the Asian male was sent by Jess to save humanity from itself, that CIA shills infest obscure retard administrated internet forums, that Kirik and Chris of the OG allow anti asian sentiments to be projected unabated whilst clamping down on the mildest form of antisemitism ?

I wanna get to know you.

lol

Sure. It's God.
"He existed before anything else, and he holds all creation together."

God is that universal glue in this dimension. At the Omega point, God is withdrawn from this dimensions matter.

As for all that other crap, I have no idea what you're talking about, other than Moh's hardness scale.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:37 am

Yeah I watched you Google mohs scale.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”