A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki-san

5am and I cant get back to sleep

Postby Vutulaki-san » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Beer, weed or a combined approach Galt?

Im looking to you as my drug and alcohol counselor

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:47 pm

Have you tried masturbating? That usually helps for me.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:09 pm

A good tv news cast does the trick for me. Failing that, yeah, beer and pot together never fails.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:42 pm

I always sleep better knowing I have a nice, custom-made avatar in place.

Too bad you don't know anyone who can make em for ya.

What

Postby What » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:55 pm

lol

beer doobie masterbate avatar

not necessarily in that order

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:56 pm

Basterds!

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:09 pm

Lots of great advice from the members here and that brings a smile to my face. It's always great when we can help one another with an issue that we are suffering with.

I have had sleep problems my whole life. One of the main factors in my mind is always in a state of perpetual motion. This is why as you notice I am always able to outwit the posters here especially LV much to his dismay.

My ability to remember obscure details and information and respond with a lightning fast quickness as though my brain is a supercomputer you would find at NASA makes you wonder why I am wasting my talents here. It almost is like something out of Good Will hunting.

Here is my advice for Lord Vutulaki to help with these sleep problems.

1. Putting more effort into your posts here for starters. If you would maybe challenge yourself and not just spit out mindless drivel while clacking away with your greasy fingers this might help mentally fatigue yourself at the end of the night.

2. Work A little harder in the gym. Don't be one of those guys that thinks just because he's "goes" to the gym he is automatically going to get results. I am glad you have moved on from that laughable Eastern Bloc soviet era Bro science you swore by for years for starters. This is why you were getting no results. I promise doing a few drop sets along with your max reps and really pushing yourself instead of just taking selfies in the mirror with your laughable hat will help. Maybe I will come drop some knowledge in your thread soon.

3. Your Melatonin is basically for 50 year old women who have slight sleeping problems and can not take other meds due to allergies or interactions. They are not going to do jack shit for a mid 30's FIJIAN with an obvious untreated bi polar disorder who any one with two eyes no matter how slanted they are can see uses the internet for an outlet for his anger. You need to to use something stronger when the situation calls for it.

4. Not sure what they call it where you live but an antihistamine like you find in Tylenol Pm or unisom (diphenhydramine) will help slightly more than melatonin but much of this can be attributed to the placebo effect imo. You would be surprised at the power of a placebo but again this is for 50 year old women(although at times it seems if you are going through menopause yourself).

Also with antihistamines there is a big difference between 50 mg and 100 mg. Different brands come in different mg levels and if don't read the bottle and consume too much it will have the opposite effect and actually make you feel like you are speeding and will be kicking your chicken legs in the bed. This is similar to when you go through your delirium tremens from the Alcohol kick every three months when you try unsuccessfully to kick the habit that is killing you both mentally and physically.

5. I would recommend to get yourself a powerful sleeping aid like Lunesta or Ambien and use on emergency days and supplement with the melatonin/antihistamines along with the tips mentioned above. Do not use something like Ambien every night because not only will you develop a depression but you will get and addiction both physical and mental that rivals any other drug. Listen Mate it might seem like I care because some of the bad things that have been said between us but i really do.

If all this fails there is one thing that is so strong that their are scientists and doctors from across the globe looking into at this very moment for help with surgeries as an anesthesia alternative. Even the Pentagon is seeing if they can use this as some kind of secret weapon in future wars to subdue enemy combatants without taking casualties. I must warn you this is only FOR EXTREME emergencies when all else fails. I really shouldn't even be talking about this but click on this members profile and read just a few posts and you will be put to sleep instantly. Just be warned there will be residual effects the next day from how powerful a sleeping agent it is.

http://masatotoys.freeforums.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=53

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:18 pm

Good thing I don't give a flying fiddlers fuck if I entertain anyone or not.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:30 pm

Canuckster wrote:Good thing I don't give a flying fiddlers fuck if I entertain anyone or not.

I hope you didn't take that as an insult dude. I was only trying to help out a brother and fellow forum member in need.

Not really sure why you don't care if you are entertaining anyone when this is your mates forum and we are trying to build something unique, something SPECIAL. he is the one who one day wants to able to say this is the "Best Forum EVA!" Now how is he going to do that with you half assing it.

Can you imagine if you really put forth an effort into your posts and showed us what the real canuckster had to offer. Dude I have heard some stories about that were unreal. I'm talking like Hollywood action movie type stories. Not sure why you are so quiet here but there are many things I don't understand about the members here and at EmilyYoshidas30alts.com

Can you imagine if you started to show the world the other side of canuckster? Can you imagine the amount of new posters that would come form word of mouth. Bro we would have to get more servers to handle the influx of people captivated by the life you have lived. Honestly I'm not even sure people would believe half of it but they would be WILD and ENTERTAINING tales nonetheless.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:56 pm

i told you before,, im using my whole ass,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”