Hi I am Knew Here

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Hi I am Knew Here

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:10 pm

Also, What... Running isn't fighting, fighting is. The lip of Rawler was half the cut I got a year ago. I like vagina.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:12 pm

I still suspect Anti is just having some fun here

Even his rudests posts have a joke in them (and his non-rude posts are uber-creative/hilarious)

Ain't no real fight here I see, just some are more pissed than others about it is all. Agree with Som that some insults are of a different nature than others

EY is an interesting internet phenomenon, if people feel they need to discuss it in safe quarters I can understand. Personally I gave up years ago trying to figure it out.

If anyone cracks the code let me know, lol

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:24 pm

I think I'd hate Masato for being so nice.

That Lil' MARS boy off of the OG ain;t got shit on me. AMF1 LIBERIA, MONROVIA 1st sentry removal. I take the cake and you''re welcome to come and see mee,

What

Postby What » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:41 pm

I am never serious on these forums and I always throw in some bullshit to sidetrack and not show too much of my true self

I like some people but most get on my nerves

I can outrun and out fight most people pom, either one I dominate and always have

What

Postby What » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:42 pm

oh and emily is narcissistic, its part of her wacky character

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

How many bulls live on Ikinawa?

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Anti D wrote:people are talking about the YE thread across the internet. from the OG to fightsport.

this is a good point^. it's not just here, so it has nothing to do with you or your site masato. I don't think you OG so you're probably oblivious to it. EY went full retard. exposed himself, his lack of intelligent research & his confirmation bias BIG TIME, while being a straight up cunt. almost ran himself off the OG completely & deservedly so.

associating with him or "building a bridge" to ey.com would be a bad idea imho, but that's just me. nobody takes him seriously anymore & anyone who does needs their head examined. even the "Ct'ers" who used to support him over there were calling him out on his bullshit & asking him to leave.

I was thinking this forum could be a great alternative to the OG for intelligent mma, conspiracy & anarchy related talk. EY's gig is up imho. nothing left but enablers & alts. but to each their own.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:05 pm

Think well, speak well, act well.
And don't be a bitch or I will "spill you"
Hey Altodsky, you buy me plane I come to CO and FUCK YOU.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:28 pm

Daglord wrote:
Anti D wrote:people are talking about the YE thread across the internet. from the OG to fightsport.

this is a good point^. it's not just here, so it has nothing to do with you or your site masato. I don't think you OG so you're probably oblivious to it. EY went full retard. exposed himself, his lack of intelligent research & his confirmation bias BIG TIME, while being a straight up cunt. almost ran himself off the OG completely & deservedly so.

associating with him or "building a bridge" to ey.com would be a bad idea imho, but that's just me. nobody takes him seriously anymore & anyone who does needs their head examined. even the "Ct'ers" who used to support him over there were calling him out on his bullshit & asking him to leave.

I was thinking this forum could be a great alternative to the OG for intelligent mma, conspiracy & anarchy related talk. EY's gig is up imho. nothing left but enablers & alts. but to each their own.

Ya but hasn't this happened like many times already? Same cycle seems to go down every year or so

I think it has something to do with the equinoxes ;)

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Don't be alarmed by the rustle in your jimmies - it's just a spring clean for the May Queen!
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”