Hi I am Knew Here

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Anti D

Hi I am Knew Here

Postby Anti D » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Winnson wrote:
Anti D wrote:
Winnson wrote:I thought you had to step out.

Back already?

no i wanted to tell you what a fucking idiot you are. that you spend more time online talking to an apserge'rs ridden chinaman than you own daughter and wife.

How fucking pathetic is that dude.

So you don't have to step out anymore?

Why were you stepping out anyway?

Did you mean you were coming out of the closet?

Wow! That's fantastic!

Congratulations faggot! Yayyyyyyyy

this is where I do step away because I realize I am dealing with a late 40's man child. Here is the thing Mr. "I'm feeling strong from some wine coolers" I never back down from anything.

I have been put in situations you could only imagine. So enjoy the rest of your life on EY.com, in your shoebox apartment and with your boring marriage to your busted ass wife.

I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS!

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:05 pm

And don't you dare stab me with a screwdriver!

That's a great, big foul! You great big fowler!

Screwdriver stabber!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:42 pm

I need to go on vacation again

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:47 pm

I've got to say I'm in agreement with Masato on this one. I said my piece about EY and I've pretty much left alone after that. In my opinion by constantly mentioning him it shows that he still has some kind of control over you. As he would say he is 'living in your head rent free'.

What I think is best is to move on from discussing EY at every turn and actually move on and make this an awesome forum in its own right rather than a place where people bitch and moan about someone who is neither a member of the forum or all that important in the grand scheme of things.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:51 pm

Benwahwah wrote:What I think is best is to move on from discussing EY at every turn and actually move on and make this an awesome forum in its own right rather than a place where people bitch and moan about someone who is neither a member of the forum or all that important in the grand scheme of things.

once again, the voice of reason.

can't help but clown his trolling style every once in awhile though. it's just so laughably transparent.

& I make no promises if he keeps pulling his shit on the OG.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Masato wrote:I need to go on vacation again

probably the best idea..........please take Winnson with you.

funny how EVERYONE is getting along and having fun until the two of showed up today.

think about that for a second. :shock:

Guess what Masato, People left this forum out of boredom. I have been told this by 5 different posters. Maybe step away for a month and see just how big it will get.

Some of you really have no clue on how to run a forum evident buy the way this place was before the Van B Boys showed up.

I mean the OWNER and his best bud shows up and Everyone starts fighting. :shock: you can't make this shit up.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:50 pm

If someone can conclusively prove that EY is in fact a funded team of some sorts for some political agenda (Vatican?), I would gladly donate my skills to help bring it down. And bring it down we would, lol

The other option that it really is just 1 guy, who posts compulsively on internet forums literally 24/7, for years on end. Such a scenario, regardless of whatever value he brings (I think he does a degree of good work), deserves more pity than ridicule imo

Maybe we can have an intervention for him, lol Get him on a 12-step to get off forums, and back to real life!

Love, not hate my friends
:D

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Masato wrote:If someone can conclusively prove that EY is in fact a funded team of some sorts for some political agenda (Vatican?), I would gladly donate my skills to help bring it down. And bring it down we would, lol

The other option that it really is just 1 guy, who posts compulsively on internet forums literally 24/7, for years on end. Such a scenario, regardless of whatever value he brings (I think he does a degree of good work), deserves more pity than ridicule imo

Maybe we can have an intervention for him, lol Get him on a 12-step to get off forums, and back to real life!

Love, not hate my friends
:D

I have lots of proof but I wouldn't share it with you because like today I don't trust you and honestly I'm starting to not like you for insulting all the work I put into your forum the past month. You do realize for someone who seemed like building his forum was a top priority has done more damage today than anyone has in the last few months.

Why don't you stop worrying about us talking about EY (many people want to hear it dude) from many parts of the internet and help build those "subforums" that only confuse people.

do you realize the irony of YOU worrying about US worrying about EY? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your priorities are in the wrong place masato.

Can I ask you a question? WHY DID YOUR FORUM BLOW UP ALL OF A SUDDEN?

people are talking about the YE thread across the internet. from the OG to fightsport.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:04 pm

Masato wrote:If someone can conclusively prove that EY is in fact a funded team of some sorts for some political agenda (Vatican?), I would gladly donate my skills to help bring it down. And bring it down we would, lol:D

I just clown him that way to throw the "shill" garbage back @ him, but I DO THINK he is in bed with wolfgang. like I told ben, I can't see how halbig would come across that thread on his own. doesn't seem like an mma forum kind of guy (though he is probably a guy who sits around & googles his own name). more likely (imo), ey sent that link to him to show that he was "defending him against shills" (lol) and prob made some pitch about his forum. halbig then mentions ey's name & ey shoots his load. full retard. ever since, EY has been shilling him hard.

I do think EY is part of the SH hoax group & I haven't seen anything to convince me otherwise, nor has he ever denied it.

other than that, EY is no establishment stooge. he is not important or competent enough for that kind of position imho. he is more "useful idiot", just like halbig.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:05 pm

wrote a long PM that got lost. Fuck it.
AntiD, stop bringing peoples family into this. Winnsons wife is definitely adequate for him and his daughter is brilliant. Vutus wife is quite intelligent and speaks the queef anglais better than you, you fucking swamp rat. Benwahah is a real dude and some day I'll buy him beers.
As for EY he's a fucking cunt plain and simple. I defended that Cunt for YEARS on the OG only to get frozen when I posted a pic of Christer Petterssons CAWK. Guess who was guilty? EY sure as fuck didn't have the balls to freeze me, fucking ROSENBERG.

That being said, STFU ANTI and try to get along with the Abo, Fatboy and Vanillapussy.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”