Hi I am Knew Here

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Daglord

Hi I am Knew Here

Postby Daglord » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:02 am

Masato wrote:I just ask why get so upset about it? Why keep digging?

You've been there for years, you know what his style is all about. If you don't dig it anymore just don't post there anymore.

Maybe call him out/say your piece and then be done/move on. Hating doesn't do much good.

EY is what it is... - are you seriously just seeing it now?

I've left a few forums over the years, no sense dwelling on it. I didn't even get mad when MMACommunity banned me for my Free Jons Forsberg shoops (which may be the greatest series I've ever made, lol)

If anyone followed that OG thread that som-pong posted, you'd realize it's a little easier said than done. he is shitting all over what would otherwise be good threads over there with his usual diarrhea. again crying shill, dupe, retard, mommy. having a dagwood style meltdown & being a huge jackass in the process. dragging everyone into it.

for me personally, leaving had much more to do with his OG behavior lately than anything that happened @ emilyoshida.

I will be the first to admit that it's kooky how many people can't see he is full of shit in nearly everything he talks about. his ignorance combined with his arrogance would be laughable if it wasn't so puzzling. it's hard to respect anyone that respects EY. not that I hold it against anyone, its just a unfortunate fact.

gotta be honest masato, I don't think you see it. but it is what it is.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:44 am

I see it fine, lol -Have for years.

But its HIS FORUM! lol

What he did to you was a shame though, I get it

I just wonder how long its worth fussing about. There comes a point imo where you take the most damage by staying pissed

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:47 am

Masato wrote:I see it fine, lol -Have for years.

But its HIS FORUM! lol

I just wonder how long its worth fussing about. There comes a point imo where you take the most damage by staying pissed

this is why we quit!!!!!!!!!!

no one is pissed. if you read the posts here you would see there is all kinds of stuff.

I thought you were a truth seeker? why don;t you ask questions before throwing out insults and making assumptions.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:48 am

Masato wrote:I see it fine, lol -Have for years.

But its HIS FORUM! lol

I'm not pissed. more annoyed.

I had it out w/him on the OG & said what I needed to say. I'm done.

clowning/mocking his trolling style will always be fun though :D

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:50 am

lol yesterday everyone is having a great time!

today Masato shows up and everyone is fighting?

I don't get it.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:52 am

Anti D wrote:I thought you were a truth seeker? why don;t you ask questions before throwing out insults and making assumptions.

throwing out insults?

jootalkinto me?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:53 am

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:22 pm

EY gets arrogant from time to time, but I always have and always will respect him for not giving a fuck what anyone else thinks and posting what he thinks.

None of us have come within a millionth of taking the shit EY has online over the years, LOL.

TBH, I'm surprised he hasn't been assassinated yet. Over the past dozen years or so, he has pissed a ton of people right the fuck off.

Maybe that's why I love him so much, because he's still alive.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:23 pm

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:30 pm

Winnson wrote:EY gets arrogant from time to time, but I always have and always will respect him for not giving a fuck what anyone else thinks and posting what he thinks.

None of us have come within a millionth of taking the shit EY has online over the years, LOL.

TBH, I'm surprised he hasn't been assassinated yet. Over the past dozen years or so, he has pissed a ton of people right the fuck off.

Maybe that's why I love him so much, because he's still alive.

lol no one can be this stupid. seriously. I have to step out out but your free pass days are over you clueless idiot. EY even mocks you on the OG. its pretty hilarious.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”