This is now my courier thread.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

This is now my courier thread.

Postby Canuckster » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:47 am

I was wondering myself if he was an alt.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:28 am

Could be. EY enjoys praising his "creative trolling". I guess that guy gets it.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:20 am

GMB13 - My money is on the multiverse."

Yup. In regards to the thread on the hadron collider. Anyone with half a mind accepts the multiverse as obvious.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:46 pm

Som-Pong wrote:I see no pics in Dongs thread. I did not meet him when he supposedly came to Bangkok. I have doubts as to whether he is not an EY alt acct.

he went to BKK? I thought he only thought about going but did not actually go. He refused to come to HK as well. Said he used to model in HK, but I really doubt it as he doesn't seem to know what HK is really like in his posts.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:18 am

Claims at being a Canadian boxer and wrestler should be enough. I don't really give a fuck about his fighting pedigree or ...looks... only about his level of reasoning. I've met about five guys off of the OG/EY so far I only got along with Vutu and Winnson. I think I might have scared one of their fag admins.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:18 am

"
BRIC Countries Offline
RE: Henry Makow on American Sniper
(Today 02:58 PM)Hiptosser Wrote:
(03-26-2015 11:19 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:
Watching American Sniper was an ordeal. The Clint Eastwood move is a repugnant manipulative psy op that is turning Americans into unthinking killers. Remember, the Nazis were very popular in Germany.

I hate when the Nazis get brought up for no good reason.
The Nazis were popular for a lot practical reasons not entirely due to propaganda. TO understand the popularity of the Nazis you need to understand the German Romantic movement. I don't think Makow does.

He is right about that movie being a terrible pile of shit.

Recommended lit. would be appreciated."

For EY's alt I would recommend Gold and Iron which tries to explain the unification of Germany with a focus on the relationship between Bleischroder and Bismarck. Hiptossers notions on German romanticism are entirely off.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:23 am

"Just a note:

When dudes go under anesthesia, they more times than not get a raging boner. I know I did when I had my 2 nose surgeries.

The nurses in recovery were being Reeeeaaalllyyy nice to me, so much so I asked my wife what the hell was going on with the nurses. She asked them and they told her. Good thing I'm packing some heat."

Pics or GTFO

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:50 am

CTsar type posted a video.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:50 am

The post that got HA banned...

"damn... when EY loses his cool. he loses his cool.

sorry EY but I think insulting someone's kids is totally uncalled for. CTsar, DJ and Shahanshah each made fun of his children, and now you? I can't keep posting on your forum if you make comments like this. insulting a man's kids should be off limits forever. it's not the same as attacking an individual or even his race.

whatever you think about Vutu's posting... he reached out to me when my mom was dying and I can always respect that. I can't respect someone who compared a man's kids to monkeys. the very least you can do is apologize for that.

You don't have to accept all the crap Vutu said about you. just retract the comments about his kids.
Rep"

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:33 am

"I agree with the idea of this, nothing sets me off more than seeing someone on assistance and always having cigarettes on hand or booze in the fridge while there's no food in the house." - Canuckster

That's me. You've got a problem with my lifestyle brah?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”