This is now my courier thread.

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

This is now my courier thread.

Postby Canuckster » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:49 am

Lol,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:11 pm

"From a macro-point of view, if humans need things like vaccines in order to live in health on our own planet, something is fucked. Its an ideology of fear, protection, anxiety about one's own environment. Its a schizophrenic view of ourselves"

YES MASATO, YES!

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:25 pm

"They are currently setting Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker (distant cousin of George W. Bush through a relation to George Herbert Walker) up to be the Republican's knight in shining armor. I think they realize even Americans aren't dumb enough to rally around yet another Bush, so they have to slip a crypto-Bush in.

I wouldn't count Killary out yet, though, no matter the baggage. She's the highest witch in the American coven, and she is going to pull out all the stops for this one. They could have an email where she explicitly outlines how and why Benghazi happened and a picture of her husband cavorting with underage girls on Epstein's estate, and she could still beat it.

Women have been fed an agenda since Gloria Steinem, an agenda that is ripe to be fulfilled in 2016. It won't have anything to do with reality, it will be a vote for a manufactured creation of female superiority manifested in the image of Hilary, the defender of women's rights and crusader of social justice. In other words, bullshit lies that women want to believe.

Either way, Republican or Democrat, it makes little practical difference. But I truly shudder at the thought of Hilary in the White House (again)."

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:10 am

LMAO @ the OG "As far as embargos. California alone produces something like 30% of the rice consumed by China. The second they started war their people would start starving. Even if they somehow had more manpower, whats the use of it if they can't feed them. A war of attrition would be in the US's favor has we have more of the resources to be self sustaining in the event we get cut off. Not to mention we're disconnected from them by vast oceans, while on the flip side we have allies surrounding both nations from which we could launch attacks."

30% of the rice consumed by China is from California? How the fuck can a person be that dumb?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:46 am

HIPTOSSER you are a fucking faggot. You out-bench me but I do a raw dead, and I do an easy raw 250 kg when at my current weight. Without refs I could probably rape you at will. Also... I want people to think about how... fahget about it. For every guy who does pro fighting, how many of that talentpool get into other shit. I realize everyone gonna call me a liar, but I could quite easily have gone full-time fighter. Canuckster, fight me in Bangkok on video if you're gonna call it. I'm an illegal immigrant and cannot travel. I'll fight hiptosser and anyone else who wants my sting as well.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:49 am

Don't be scared, homie.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:40 pm

next time im in bangkok were gonna scrap. i guarantee it.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:27 am

Awesome!

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:53 am

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:40 am

Now I said fighting, anything else and you'll have to pony up some dough.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”