should I be angry at this?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki-san

should I be angry at this?

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:54 am

Every fucking night my wife unplugs this fan I have going to plug in the kids dvd player. Every fucking night I get out of the shower and the room is hot as fuck. So for the last week ive been politely asking her to plug it into a socket 3 feet away so that the air conditioned air circulates into the fucking bedroom. Tonight I came out of the shower and the fucking fan is off so I tried reminding her to . which she replied in broken ass dog shit kongrish "whats problem just turn it on yourself"

To which I replied "one more time and I slit your throat"

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:09 am

Nope. It's your fault for marrying a broad who doesn't consider you to be above yourself, (not that it is a necessarily bad thing) if you get angry at this you are letting others control your self. Basically submitting, Do you REALLY give a fuck if it's hot or cold?

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:13 am

I have a solution to the problem. A win/win situation for everyone.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:31 pm

If that's the worst of your problems I'd say you're doing all right

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:58 pm

Devil's Advocate wrote:I have a solution to the problem. A win/win situation for everyone.

Yeah she is a Gemini too.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:55 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Nope. It's your fault for marrying a broad who doesn't consider you to be above yourself, (not that it is a necessarily bad thing) if you get angry at this you are letting others control your self. Basically submitting, Do you REALLY give a fuck if it's hot or cold?

I threatened to kill her. That's alpha.

Yes I do give a fuck about the air temperature and humidity cause I like to air dry as I moisturize post shower.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:26 am

Ah yeah, I forgot you're brack and need moisturizers and shit.
What's up today?

penxv

Postby penxv » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:35 am

Lord Vutulaki wrote:Every fucking night my wife unplugs this fan I have going to plug in the kids dvd player. Every fucking night I get out of the shower and the room is hot as fuck. So for the last week ive been politely asking her to plug it into a socket 3 feet away so that the air conditioned air circulates into the fucking bedroom. Tonight I came out of the shower and the fucking fan is off so I tried reminding her to . which she replied in broken ass dog shit kongrish "whats problem just turn it on yourself"

To which I replied "one more time and I slit your throat"

It's wintertime over on this side of the globe and we're about to get hit with a snow storm they say... So it's hard to relate at the moment.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:52 am

Screw winter. I don't have hot water and anything below 25 degrees Celsius gets me cold. Fuck being cold.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:48 am

I didn't need to wear a jacket today. I was pretty pleased about that.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”