FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Luigi

FREE JONS FORSBERG

Postby Luigi » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:26 am

Winnson wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:I think it's funny that they asked VUTU to ask me to calm down lol. IMO I didn't do anything banworthy.

I quoted this because as soon as I read it I started laughing my balls off.

That's like asking lighter fluid to tell birthday candles to calm down.

Galt, whatever plans you have for Valentine's day, end them about 10pm.

I should be checked in and ready to go by that time.

-We're getting high
-We're getting drunk
-We're getting chicken

This will be GLORIOUS!!!

lmao

Devil's Advocate

Postby Devil's Advocate » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:31 am

Masato wrote:I was just surprised they banned so FAST. Like FAST (less than 2 minutes) lol

Place is supposed to be a UG offshoot for people who don't like the big corporate scenes... they even post right up at the front how they won't have Nazi-mods etc... yet here they are with an itchy ban-hammer.

If dude had just taken the time to realize I actually put some work into it, and that they are perhaps the best shoops to date on the whole board, he might have asked a few questions first and gained TWO unique members (me and Som) instead of running us both out without even thinking. Shows their true character, which is all I need to see. After all the shit I've seen on other forums I really hate power-tripping sissy mods with no creativity/sense of humor.

I must admit though I am somewhat befuddled how that place got busy so fast..... this place has been up for several years now, and still struggling to get new members. What did they do? How did they get so many people so fast?

I hope some of you mofos will stick up for me, lol... Maybe I should start being a dick mod too... maybe that's the secret :D

They banned you for those shoops? That's fucked up and very ironic because the OG would not have banned you for that. I thought the dudes at the mma community were supposed to be chill, and tired of over moderation of MMA forums. Fuck them, I was going to join that forum but they can eat a dick.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:25 am

Im fucking over forums for now.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:57 am

You could call me and counsel me on my current situation. In three hours, actually 2.15 I will consider myself fucked over and incited into taking action. Problem is that the dude will have the back up of up to as many as ten dudes, whereas I (because of my BUDO level) will not ask for help when it comes to fighting. Obviously I have little to no chance against 10 guys, on the other hand I don't want to go down with brass knuckles, my knife and a bottle for throwing. So M'lady Vutu, how do you suggest I fucking handle this?
Last guy that fucked me over I took down and, mounted and eyegouged until he cried Uncle, to his litereal Uncle who speaks Swedish. However that was one on one, though that bitch had a pipe.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:33 pm

I think they also deleted the thread Som started where people were discussing teh ban/backin me up

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:31 pm

And now they are looking for a "REALLY good photoshopper" and Mega recommended you. They must feel stoopid now.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:37 pm

Ha! nice, thanks Mega

I also see that ruDJ just joined, of whom I am a huge fan and have always wanted to converse more with.

I hear LookOutaWhale was also involved with some of the graphics, who is a gawddamn MMA Fan art legend

Its smart imo not to associate the mods of a forum with the posters who post there. I learned that the hard way w/ Sherdog. Lots of great people there it seems.

I'm mostly just scared to get sucked into another forum, lol I really enjoy them but at the same time the few I post on now already steal enough time out of my day/productivity. I had 100 hour days, I'd love to post more at a bunch of places; Sherdog has an epic shoop thread going on right now for example, but if I even touch it I'll be right fucked up lol

Gotta get back to work
:D

Don't be hard of em guys, I think it was an honest mistake, plus I shoulda posted it in off-topic

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:42 pm

Also, epic post by Som ^^^ A rare alchemy of violence and honor

that's hard to find these days :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:30 pm

WIld Each it has been cool but Splinty got some issues, yo

I can't take that shit man, its ridiculous

penxv

Postby penxv » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:12 am