FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

FREE JONS FORSBERG

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:54 pm

they buckled pretty damn quick, im actually disappointed
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:00 am

Well, they shit the bed. It was that IPA drinking queerbait that banned me btw, not the Wild each it dude who seems nice and mellow.
I ain't going to be posting there anyways. Now they're all flicking crooklyns bean.

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:15 am

Masato wrote:Dont know about Finkle/Einhorn, never heard those names before... but yes Som-Pong = Jons Forsberg if I'm not mistaken.

He got banned quick, I had to go stick up for my bwoy :D

I just wanna know how they get so many people so fast. Every time I've ever tried to promote this place or my MMA-work on other forums, I just get banned, lol. I see other forums pop up the same way, and hundreds of people flood in. I made a whole gawddamn graphic novel and this place is still a secret! lol

Maybe I just don't post enough on the UG

Tortoise and the Hare? time will tell...

#FREEJONSFORSBERG

Einhorn Finkle is from Ace Ventura. The tranny chick who was the kicker.

#FreeJonsForeskin

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:26 am

lmao thats awesome Mas. If I find the time I will troll them. I am thinking of posting my sherdog trolling here one day but I fear there are sherdoggers who lurk and I dont want to let the cat out of the bag yet.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:37 am

They have been measured. They have fallen short.

Uncle Mega "I think it's called India Pale Ale because it was the 'good stuff' that the British officers received shipped from back home in the days of empire in what was then called 'the jewel of the crown, India. The enlisted men got wash, of course. It is high alcohol content stuff, supposedly 'strong enough to survive the trip'.

I don't care for it personally, but I do ,like regular pale ale!"

This is what he gets from one of their mods.

Kind of funny they know each other from before, Outside of that possibility I view it the same way I would a ghetto kid trying to speak properly in class and being ridiculed for it. Low brow bullying.
Just like Winnson isn't trying to "avenge" (lol wtf?) me, Vutu and HA. I am not trying to protect Mega, I know he does that well enough himself. Don't get me wrong, I like a bit of fucking about myself. Fuck it, gonna have a smoke.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:06 am

Which thread Canuckster? I clicked the one Masato linked and it just says 'shit post', 'another shit post', 'yet another shit post' etc.

I told I Wild Each it I'd visit there. Now if he asks I'll tell him why I don't go there.

Masato, he got so many people all at once because the OG/UG is massive.

That's what happened with EY's place too.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:15 am

Their snobby beer drinker thought It'd be funny to edit Masatos posts I guess. Idiot thought I used Masatos account, leads me to believe notthatdude the mod is someone holding a grudge against me. Or could be warez with two accts. I called him a faygot for not being able to deal with his gfs binturong. He has his rich girlfriends Burmese underpaid and underappreciated maids deal with the animals.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:29 pm

This was posted directly in the thread, a bunch of people chimed in and supported you. Not som tho.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:31 pm

The shit thread is closed. I posted in the drunken ramblings thread som started.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:57 am

I sin't surprised.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”