FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

FREE JONS FORSBERG

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:49 pm

They just banned me @ theMMACommunity.com for these:

First post!! That's a new record
(well 3 posts, actually; they limit pics per post to only 4. Bloody Elbow is still the fastest, technically)

PS: I took that one for YOU, Som... :D

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:15 pm

That's tremendous Masato! Those guys have no sense of humor, I gues.

When did they ban Jons?
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:04 pm

LOL - they think I am Som

(note: they edited the thread title and my posts. Original thread was titled; FREE JONS FORSBERG)

http://themmacommunity.com/forum/main-f ... gonna-shit

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:54 pm

Thinking that you and I are the same poster is quite nutty.
To worsen the blow I've lost my wallet again.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:58 pm

those shops are top shelf.

nice work.

maybe i should go there and try my hand at this. brb
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:03 am

ok im registered.

pretty low key.

im seeing a lot of familiar names there.

time to start scrounging im not interested in getting banned, just raising a little hell and seeing how far i can push before the ban hammer drops
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:38 am

I think it's funny that they asked VUTU to ask me to calm down lol. IMO I didn't do anything banworthy.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:28 am

I think I've figured it out now. They've got a web designer who claims to live in Thailand who seems a bit similar to warez from the OG. I think he's scared of me and doesn't want to meet up (no problem) and they're trying to protect him.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:30 am

I was just surprised they banned so FAST. Like FAST (less than 2 minutes) lol

Place is supposed to be a UG offshoot for people who don't like the big corporate scenes... they even post right up at the front how they won't have Nazi-mods etc... yet here they are with an itchy ban-hammer.

If dude had just taken the time to realize I actually put some work into it, and that they are perhaps the best shoops to date on the whole board, he might have asked a few questions first and gained TWO unique members (me and Som) instead of running us both out without even thinking. Shows their true character, which is all I need to see. After all the shit I've seen on other forums I really hate power-tripping sissy mods with no creativity/sense of humor.

I must admit though I am somewhat befuddled how that place got busy so fast..... this place has been up for several years now, and still struggling to get new members. What did they do? How did they get so many people so fast?

I hope some of you mofos will stick up for me, lol... Maybe I should start being a dick mod too... maybe that's the secret :D

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:09 am

I've got your back man. Just like Canucksters dad reckoned my loyalty is as solid as a diamond prong.
I ain't really into cut n paste shit. I KNOW Mega knows his boxing, HA knows his science bitch shit and Vutu is a guy who sees through bullshit sharper than most. I could try to get some people on, problem is that most of my friends coming up are dead, the uni ones wont touch me and I don't think any of us read Thai very well. Anyways, it's kind of funny seeing The Dean and EY up against the wall. Though I actually like both of them as poster but neither because they are not REAL like Senor Penis might put it.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”