FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Well Ive been officially perma banned from TMMAC

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:45 am

Masato wrote:^ man, you are one angry bastard!

Tell me, when did all this hate begin?

Tell us about your childhood.... :D

Childhood was great, society was much better then. Very few asians in Sydney, women were to be seen and not heard and I rode the coat tails of African Americans just as hip hop hit our shores for the first time.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:56 am

Vutu sometimes gets a little carried away, but tells it like it is too. A lot of truth bombs dropped in this thread.

Sincerely,
Sissy faggot of the year 2016

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:10 pm

What I wanna know is did Vutu ever make an account at the abused women's forum, and how fast did he get banned?

I am suddenly imagining the stark possibility that Vutu trolls MANY forums of all types, and where can I see some this action? LOLOL

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:12 pm

Fuck. You guys are hard core. Lol

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:38 pm

I refuse to watch another UFC unless it has a Diaz brother or Goldie.

Yes, I am that hardcore.

You wanna fucking go!?

PND

Postby PND » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:40 am

I left that place for a lot for a lot of reasons, this is one of them.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:29 am

PND wrote:I left that place for a lot for a lot of reasons, this is one of them.

man they have such a fucking good product, I got a lot of time for Wild and Splint and I consider Leigh a friend outside forums albeit an online friend but that place has the consistency of watered down cusTARD

If I had a dollar for every time a mod or admin voted up one of my "racist" comments Id retire, same people who lol @ your JOKES will send you a warning as soon as some lurking bitch complains

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:21 am

I just sent Splinty a pm. This is likely my Las Vegas.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:24 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
jason73 wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Nah if I log in as you on my machine it will ban you. Plus I dont want to piss splint off, thats like pissing 4chan off

are you worried splinty will sent 37 pizzas and a a male prostitute to your door? they will probably let you back if you promise to behave and bow down to the powers that be.there are a lot of missing posters lately

Nah I dont really want to go back, with all due respect to Splint and Wild who I do respect but that place wont ever take off for the following reasons;

1. Im not there
2. They want to have this civil place were debates are allowed as long as no one puts their elbows on the table
3. Posters who do nothing more than post pics of themselves drinking in their yard and "fuck you throb" videos are celebrated while posters who constantly start 15+ page threads are targeted
4. They are trying to attract women, women dont really give a fuck about MMA they just post on these sites for male attention. How many women followed MMA before it went mainstream? none really cause they are mindless sheep
5. Overly emotional mods like Alienator think people should respect him cause he helped invade Iraq (wasnt that a fucking doozy)
6. Soon the soccer moms will be there attention whoring
7. If I cant post there Galt wont, If Galt doesnt whats the point?

You see these TUF newbs forget that MMA is a working mans sport, working men love racist jokes, understand women are sub humans and that being cussed at isnt going to kill anyone

I just posted a link to this site and an invite to friends of Vutu and the Englishman Meisha Taint took offense and accused me of "talking shit about the guys here". He seemed quite hurt about it, though of course he's completely full of shit, I haven't said a damned thing here, there or anywhere else about the members there, individually or collectively. He should come over here if he's got something on his mind. I'd really like to leave that place behind if I can.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:03 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
jason73 wrote:are you worried splinty will sent 37 pizzas and a a male prostitute to your door? they will probably let you back if you promise to behave and bow down to the powers that be.there are a lot of missing posters lately

Nah I dont really want to go back, with all due respect to Splint and Wild who I do respect but that place wont ever take off for the following reasons;

1. Im not there
2. They want to have this civil place were debates are allowed as long as no one puts their elbows on the table
3. Posters who do nothing more than post pics of themselves drinking in their yard and "fuck you throb" videos are celebrated while posters who constantly start 15+ page threads are targeted
4. They are trying to attract women, women dont really give a fuck about MMA they just post on these sites for male attention. How many women followed MMA before it went mainstream? none really cause they are mindless sheep
5. Overly emotional mods like Alienator think people should respect him cause he helped invade Iraq (wasnt that a fucking doozy)
6. Soon the soccer moms will be there attention whoring
7. If I cant post there Galt wont, If Galt doesnt whats the point?

You see these TUF newbs forget that MMA is a working mans sport, working men love racist jokes, understand women are sub humans and that being cussed at isnt going to kill anyone

I just posted a link to this site and an invite to friends of Vutu and the Englishman Meisha Taint took offense and accused me of "talking shit about the guys here". He seemed quite hurt about it, though of course he's completely full of shit, I haven't said a damned thing here, there or anywhere else about the members there, individually or collectively. He should come over here if he's got something on his mind. I'd really like to leave that place behind if I can.

Him and I are going to cross paths at the next Aussie UFC and after that his screen name will be "trough queen" im gonna knock his ass out and throw him in the piss trough then piss on him some more

I offered to fold him in half over there and his response was "I have 5 older brothers IM NOT SCARED OF YOU" yeah okay mate ... we shall see

His claim to fame is being a "property developer" in fucking Adelaide lol thats like being a property developer on the outskirts of Detroit FFS haha

I love bashing Englishmen, its my right due to past injustices, details of which I have no idea about since it all happened like 300 years ago

Return to “Anarchy Zone”