Welcome! Introduce yourself here...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Fisticuffsmanship

Welcome! Introduce yourself here...

Postby Fisticuffsmanship » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Thanks for the encouragement Masato, I'll post it over in the new f7 too.

As for your printing questions, I work for a place that's capable of doing most t shirt printing techniques, anything from the think iron on feeling shiny stuff to softer feeling stuff that is more or less in the shirt. That specific print I'd plan on being softer and less glossy. The saku shirt just sounds like they were doing it quick and cheap, not caring about the quality, or didn't have all the right equipment.

As far as colors go, that print would be 3 colors: green, purple and black, the yellow would be the color of the shirt coming through. If you mean more photographic when you say multicolor, there are ways to do that for sure through color separations, but I don't really know how to do it. I'm not the "art guy" at our shop who sits in front of a computer and all that, so I'd have to ask him. When I make stuff for me I design it to be pretty easy end to end which means flat colors without gradients.

Fisticuffsmanship

Postby Fisticuffsmanship » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:04 pm

Also, as far as printing stuff for the MT shop goes, I'd be happy to pass any info along to one of the brokers for the shop and do everything I can to eliminate any "art" charges (formatting and vectoring the artwork if it isn't already), but I wouldn't be able to print it myself at an insane discount or anything.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:09 pm

- Our most recent t shirt replacement therapy victim patient is Vitor Belfort. Why does Vitor qualify for our program. Vitor’s normal shirts often share the theme of lions. Why would this be a problem? Well, it isn’t, unless you consider the most famous lion was known as a coward. And say what you will about Vitor, he’s no coward.

- Lion-o, Simba, Mufasa, they're far more famous than the lion in The Wizard of Oz.
And don't forget Lippy The lion

Nice shirt, loved the Vitor face on the shirt.( No romo of course)
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:56 pm

ErikSatie wrote:Banned from Sherdog for no reason. Always.

Oh shit, those power tripping bastards. Oh well, on to better things here. Erik as a fellow person of linguistic inclination I think you could be a great addition to our conlang thread.

Fisticuffsmanship

Postby Fisticuffsmanship » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- Our most recent t shirt replacement therapy victim patient is Vitor Belfort. Why does Vitor qualify for our program. Vitor’s normal shirts often share the theme of lions. Why would this be a problem? Well, it isn’t, unless you consider the most famous lion was known as a coward. And say what you will about Vitor, he’s no coward.

- Lion-o, Simba, Mufasa, they're far more famous than the lion in The Wizard of Oz.
And don't forget Lippy The lion

Fair enough. It was weak argument, I was grasping at reasons to make fun of/justify replacing Vitor's shirts.

In my defense though you did get the reference. :)

Thanks for the compliment and reading the article.

JonahsGrin93

Postby JonahsGrin93 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:23 pm

From what I can gather Sherdog often bans posters for no reason. It sucks, as I got banned in November after 8 years with out incident. No idea what I did to get banned, but today they ip banned me. Looks like I'll post here instead.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:40 am

WELCOME JonahsGrin93!!

I am also Sherdog IP Banned lol . It seems their mods are not quitting their tyranny any time soon.

This place is a refuge for our kind of folk... :) The Grand Exodus continues!!!
Glad to have you here man

(btw, I think you have an imposter here, someone named JonahsGrin [without the 93] is also a member!)
:)

JonahsGrin93

Postby JonahsGrin93 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:17 am

Haha well thank you for the welcome, I agree wholly with your assessment of the sherdog mods. Now I noticed my handle was used, hopefully it is by someone who read my short story "jonahs grin" and enjoyed it immensely, bit most likely somebody read my ot posts and wanted to steal my shine ha..anyways sucks to hear about your banning. I got banned for "revealing pms" although I never did reveal a pm. The only thing I did wrong was engage in a callout thread of a mod gimmick account. I guess that constitutes an IP ban these days.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:23 am

Hi, I'm Winnson. I really like the new background/text colours!

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Winnson wrote:Hi, I'm Winnson. I really like the new background/text colours!

- Hi Wilson, Welcome a board.

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Anarchy Zone”