Welcome! Introduce yourself here...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Welcome! Introduce yourself here...

Postby Masato » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:27 pm

PS: You write plays? that is interesting... I've written 2 screenplays and really enjoy the craft of story-structure etc....

I really admire the artform of stage plays, it must be fun to do. I've often told myself I'd like to write/direct a small stage play before I'm dead. What do you write about?

Envy337

Postby Envy337 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Hey all,

Been lurking for a while and finally became a member. I enjoy your work, top notch! My ex is a graphic designer and she's starting to show me how to use Photoshop and GIMP. Hopefulyl i''ll be able to contribute after a while.

I casually started watching mma in the early 2000's. Really got hooked in '07, been following closely ever since.

Joining this forum is a bit nostalgic. First forum i joined was a car forum (probetalk.com), joined it 98 or so. It didnt have many members which was cool
because you really got to know people. After that forum i migrated to VWVortex and that is a massive forum! I've been on sherdog for 6 years or so, its cool but there are definitely some crazy posters there.

I lke it here so far :)

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:49 pm

Welcome Envy! Its good to this this community slowly growing. It would be awesome if you start shooping with us, dont worry about being good at it, some of the funniest shoops I have seen havnt required much skill.

GDCMMA.com

Postby GDCMMA.com » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:58 am

Hey everyone. It would be pretty easy to figure out who I am in the real world, but I will tell you this. I am good friends with and love spending time and bending minds with Masato. I feel that our team will eventually break through and change the world of MMA somehow. Anyway, i am a contributer to www.GDCMMA.com. If anyone out there wants to take part, blog,vlog or contribute at all to the site, please let myself or Masato know. I am new to forums but I am really excited that I have now started

Let's get it on!
GDCMMA.com

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:34 am

Welcome GDCMMA!! Very cool to have you on board

This is my good friend guys, real homegrown MMA nut right here! Doing great things for the local MMA scene, and growing

johnkilo

Postby johnkilo » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Welcome!

Greenup

Postby Greenup » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:57 pm

Hi everyone.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:52 am

Greenup wrote:Hi everyone.

WELCOME Greenup!!

How did you find us? Any story behind your username?
If you need help with an avatar let me know

Glad to have you aboard man!
See ya around

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:58 pm

Envy337 wrote:Hey all,

Been lurking for a while and finally became a member. I enjoy your work, top notch! My ex is a graphic designer and she's starting to show me how to use Photoshop and GIMP. Hopefulyl i''ll be able to contribute after a while.

I casually started watching mma in the early 2000's. Really got hooked in '07, been following closely ever since.

Joining this forum is a bit nostalgic. First forum i joined was a car forum (probetalk.com), joined it 98 or so. It didnt have many members which was cool
because you really got to know people. After that forum i migrated to VWVortex and that is a massive forum! I've been on sherdog for 6 years or so, its cool but there are definitely some crazy posters there.

I lke it here so far :)

Hey man - just realized I never properly responded - have dug your Nick Diaz Av for a while and read a great 1st post - much apologies

WELCOME Envy337, hope you come back soon

Greenup

Postby Greenup » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:32 am

Found the site through evilyoshida.com I got my screen name from an old PS2 game called Socom. You would have to sit in a lobby until everyone greened up to start the match. Thx for having me :)

Return to “Anarchy Zone”