Best PRANKS thread

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Best PRANKS thread

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:32 am

I like your thinking SRBrant

I've been preaching here for years that Activism + Creativity = Progress

protests and petitions don't work. We need to compete with the hollywood-grammy machine for eyes and ears if any tipping is to be done

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:39 pm

So what do you suppose we do? Threats and scares are OBVIOUSLY out of the question. So how can we pull pranks that get the message across?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:23 pm

If you're looking to effect change in people as a society, look to the current controllers who very clearly have the science down pat.

What activists are doing doesn't work. Protests and complaining and letter writing to politicians definitely doesn't work.

The tools to effect society are beyond the scope of the average man and require access to vast amounts of people.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:15 pm

You guys think that the use of chaos magick would be a good method for such operations?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:20 pm

That would depend on whether you believe it or not.

even then, who is to say.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:21 pm

"No one can resist an idea whose time has come."

-Victor Hugo.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:41 pm

Well, the thing I'm most concerned with in that regard is if it is reliable enough to use. I can imagine KS members casting a hex on a fracking operation. Then, roughly two days later, machine starts breaking down for unknown reasons, several workers call in sick and everybody starts getting disturbing daydreams. What do you guys think?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:36 am

^ IMO would have results but you are only fighting fire with fire.

Magick is dangerous activity imo, especially to the self who is doing it. IMO it only increases ego and desire and lust for power and the honing of the Will

These are exactly the things that have fucked the world up.

imho the key will be an opposite vibe, one of trust and spontaneous unpredictability. Its will be a collective energy sort of thing, not from the barrel of a gun so to speak. Like Luigi says, if the idea's time has come then let it come.

Our job is to provide the stage

I will continue brainstorming on this.
I always say we need creativity in protest but have yet to come up with anything yet myself lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:40 am

Who was it here that suggested a mass of people all turning themselves in because they thought they were terrorists under C-51?

lol

That was a pretty good idea. Just flood the fuckin cop shops. hundreds of terrorists! lol

The other angle is that I just witnessed my friend get hauled to jail for some really petty shit. I will not succumb to fear, but want to pick my battles wisely in this life. Dissent is not very useful if you just get arrested and fuck up your life. You do no damage but to yourself

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:40 am

GAMEPLANS, baby

:D

Return to “Anarchy Zone”