My ex nephew is a cuck/incel whatever the fuck

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

My ex nephew is a cuck/incel whatever the fuck

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:34 am

So my ex wife delivers on her promise to bring her nephew over to learn english and improve himself.

Well 3 weeks down the track and he's asked if he can move into my place for a while cause they arent getting along.

(Humble brag - 12 months have barely passed since I humbled that bitch and her "lawyer" (migration agent) in family court, now her own flesh and blood moves in with me.) Talk about losing face (chemyon).

So anywhoo he moves in night before last, my ex wont talk to him anymore and is fighting with his mother (her sister). He's fighting with my ex and his mum. The cunt kimchi farting, shit stained toilet paper non flashing, burping animal Ronald McDonald with gook eyes look a like is stoking the flame from her lair at the southern tip of South Korea.

This kid was a straight A student when I went to Korea the first time but they put so much fucking pressure on him that he's given up on life. Dude straight doesnt give a fuck.

It became clear that he wasnt going to start bringing home 19 year old asian hotties for my spank bank so being ANZAC day yesterday I took him to our local pub knowing it would be filled with drunk white girls his age. I'm well known down there so I managed to get a few chics his age to sit with us.

All he does is stare at his phone while I talk to these idiots for him, "Do you like Kpop?" "never heard of it" they reply so I youtube some and ask him to tell them about the faggot on the video. "I HATE KPOP, FUCK KPOP" was his reply as they lent in to hear what he had to say.

I suggest that we all play a game of pool, he obliges then 10 mins into it he is playing one of those machines you use a claw to get chocolates or a teddy bear out of. The spastic gets a small teddy out of it and walks over and says "This is for &^%$" (my daughter/his cousin) so I tell him to give it to one of the girls, "Fuck that, no way this costs me $8"

I tell him to give it to her if he wants to get laid, then he hits me with it, "I dont care about that, im not interested" then walks off to play one of those shooting games.

This is an incel right? He is currently sitting in his (my sons) room, there hasnt been a sound out of there in hours. WTF did they ruin this kid like that? what 19 year old asian dude turns down sex with a couple of solid 7/10 (fake) blondes?

Is this a generational thing? Im torn if it is, id like to think Ive brought princess vutu into such a world but then again what about lil vutu? thats gonna suck for him if these kids these days have stopped banging.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:56 am

Incels are an affront to man and Kami alike. The very idea of them even existing disgusts me to the core. They're basically serial killers and rapists in training!

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:42 pm

SRBrant wrote:Incels are an affront to man and Kami alike. The very idea of them even existing disgusts me to the core. They're basically serial killers and rapists in training!

So is it a generational thing?

I had these two in the bag for him, they were all set to walk back to my place and get in the hot tub with him and drink the night away FFS

Shit I could have banged one too if I didnt have a rule about no pussy under 25 anymore.

Are young dudes just not chasing tail like they were in my day? shit we called a night out a failure if just one of us didnt at least make out with a chic on a night out so basically 9/10 could have got laid but if one of the boys didnt get any action we'd review the night

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:14 pm

Incels want pussy but can't get any. Your boy don't even want pussy. So you should be good on the serial killer/rapist front.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:15 pm

or he's gay.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:46 pm

What is an incel? I'm lost

Not wanting to hook up with girls I don't think is an issue. Being all rude and introverted and depressed seems to be the issue.

I remember a friend trying to hook me up one night and totally did it right, lol He set it up so me and this girl were both crashing at the same friend's apartment after a party, but I was just in another world those days wasn't interested at all. They might have worried I wasn't right but I was perfectly fine just wanted to pass out and didn't feel like stickin my dick in a stranger lol

But seriously, what is an incel? never heard that term before.

SRBrant is a paradox, in some threads he chastises me for being too harsh, yet in other threads he's super hardcore lol

love ya dude :D

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:50 pm

incel
aka "involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. incels have little to no self awareness; even when they see other "ugly" men with girlfriends, they consider these men to be tricksters who have somehow beat the system and can get women despite being cursed with unattractiveness (in other words, theyre respectful to women and women are attracted to their personalities, but incels cant comprehend such a phenomenon). they believe that women owe them sex, and many of the more extreme incels like to spend time in incel communities on the internet coming up with ways to make women have sex with them (often involving genocide of people of color, genocide of "Chads" (men who have sex), taking rights away from women, raping them, having sex with women's dead bodies, and other horrid, disgusting things. they cant understand that that is PRECISELY why women want nothing to do with them).

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:57 pm

Ok thanks he's not an incel now that I looked it up.

I dont even know why I agreed to let the little gook live here. Well besides the fact that he's still my kid's cousin and asked nicely and that it would hurt my ex and all.

Its just weird to me when a dude passes up pussy, Ill never relate but then again I cant relate to people who who like music and art so fuck noes.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:50 am

SRBrant wrote:Incels are an affront to man and Kami alike. The very idea of them even existing disgusts me to the core. They're basically serial killers and rapists in training!

One the one hand yes, but I have met enough of them to know that 90% of the time its from bad parenting/growing up in a sheltered environment. I can't help but feel bad for them. Many of the young ones can be brought back from the brink with proper guidance.

Vutu: sounds like a tough situation, but you know the family dynamic and if anyone knows the proper way to go about it its probably you.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:25 pm

LOL not sure about that, I think the kid is just unhappy. I kinda get it cause I grew up with cousins whos parents put fucktons of pressure on them just cause they beat a bunch of average kids in high school level academics. People with kids should be wise enough to know that just cause junior is the top of the grade doesnt mean he's gonna pull ahead in state/nationwide standard tests.

hes opening up to me but the language barrier is a little too much for me to be able to provide any real advice or guidance and to be honest I don't really care that much. In a few weeks there's a R&B night at a local K-bar and ill be able to shout the night away on the green genie (Corporate amex) and make him look good in front of his species. From what I gather he feels that trying to bang chics when he cant understand them very well is too much of a pain, lets see what he does. If he doesnt try to fuck a Korean chic there Ill give up on him.

He has a few months here tops then he has to go and he's okay with that.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”